Chapter- 4

Naira looked at them adoringly.
Karthik and Khushi looked at her and smiled.

After some time Karthik and Naira went to the terrace to spend some time with each other.
While Khushi went to her room to study.

Back on the terrace,
"I am glad she understood you. But, Karthik, don't you think, she has that right to know everything." Naira asked.

Karthik looked at her, thoughtfully," She has the right to know. But I will let her know when the time comes."

"It will be better if you tell her before she learns it from anyone else." Naira holds his hand.

Karthik sighed nodding his head.

"The breezing was cool,
And I have a girl in front of me, now;
But madam doesn't even realize it."
Karthik sang, looking into the dark sky, smiling naughtily.

Naira, who heard this, blushed.

"Haaye." Karthik exclaimed.

After some time Karthik noticed a car and the man sitting in was looking at their flat.
At the same time, Khushi also saw the car and the man in it.

Karthik gets angry, after getting a clear view of that man.

He fists his hand tightly, Naira notices the changes in his body and follows his vision.
She also got shocked.

Karthik runs downstairs to his flat. She also follows him.

There Khushi also comes out of the their flat seeing his father in the car,
Karthik reaches his flat at the same time and saw his sister coming out.

She saw him, "Bhai woh…" She pointed towards her window.

Karthik understood her and said, "I know."
Saying he goes down to the car. Khushi and Naira also go with him. They both worry about his anger.

"Bhai…Ruko(stop)…Bhai…" Khushi and Naira also shouted.

He stood in front of the car, and Mr. Goenka came outside the car and gulped.

"Can we please know what are you doing here?,Mr. Goenka!" He asked, looking at him straight.

"For my children." Mr. Goenka answered confidently.

Karthik closed his eyes in frustration.
"You might have forgotten your son is already in your home. Then why did you come here?"

"You and Khushi are also my children beta. I came here for you two only." Manish answered looking at Khushi and Him with lots of pain and love in his eyes.

"But we don't accept you as our father. For me, my papa had died the day my mother left us. So don't ever try to come back in our lives again." Karthik warned.

Manish looked at his son painfully.
"Just leave from here and never come back." Karthik roared and walked away holding his sister's and Naira's hands.

One day evening,
Khushi came back from school, with an adorable smile on her face. Happily jumping and laughing.

She saw her Bhai sitting on the sofa and having his evening chai. She ran towards him and sat beside him holding his hand, "Bhai, you don't know what happened today."

"Accha, what happened? You seem so excited about it. Tell me also about it. I will also laugh." He replied by caressing her hair.

"Today a new English teacher joined our school especially for us, I mean inter students. And you know what, she is so sweet and amazing." She said excitedly.

Karthik smiled seeing her happiness.
Next day,
While dropping Khushi at her School Karthik noticed someone known to him. But he didn't react.
He went away from there bidding bye to his sister.