Chapter 6 - Suspicion

Chase POV

It has been an hour and a few minutes Me, the pups and Ryder all got done cleaning the place. Katie felt better from the terrifying encounter with this wolf dog thing All of us said goodbye to Katie and head back to the lookout. I was still very concern about this situation A white wolf dog? it sounds so weird to me but I didn't think about it too much since I still don't believe all these attacks were cause by this werewolf dog thing but it's really starting to bother me. What if all the pups were saying is true? Once we made it to the lookout Rocky wanted to do a pup meeting about the wolf dog and we sat down on our beanbags and listen.

Rocky: *sigh* Ok so we are basically dealing with a weredog.

Zuma: Yeah No duh sherlock.

Rubble: Do you think that werewolf dog would come to the lookout and eat us all?! *trembles in fear*

Chase: *sigh* No Rubble we'll be fine.

Rocky: How do you know?

Chase: Oh come on it's not like it's gonna come inside the lookout and eat us all one by one!

Marshall begins sweating from what Chase just said. Chase is also sweating as he's trying not to admit he's terrified but Skye sees it.

Rocky: Chase... are you sweating?

Chase: What? no!

Zuma: wait... you are scared aren't you?

Chase: No!

Skye: Chase... it's ok I can tell you are terrified there's no need to hide it.

Chase: *sigh* Ok fine... I am

Zuma: Aha! I knew it!

Chase: Oh shut up Zuma you're just upset that I keep denying it!

Zuma: Which I am!

Chase: Ugh whatever!

Rocky: Ok ok save the arguement for later. Now why would there be a werewolf dog here in Adventure Bay?

Rubble: I don't know... you think It's the one that was making those howling noises?

Rocky: Possibly

Marshall: Y-yea... it could be that.

Rubble: Wow talking about this weredog really wants me to sleep inside even more.

Zuma: Same I do not wanna risk myself being outside and becoming food with that beast!

Chase: Yeah and I think you should stay inside with us Marshall I don't wanna run the risk for you getting attacked again.

Marshall: A-are you sure?

Marshall starts trembling in fear he doesn't wanna sleep inside with his friends or he'll turn into his wolf form right infront of them and kill them.

Chase: Yes! I'm sorry but I can't risk you getting hurt!

Marshall: I-I don't know if I can.

Chase: W-what do you mean?

Marshall: W-well uh... well... because I...

Everest then thought of an idea and interupts Marshall trying to think of an excuse.

Everest: Because me and Marshall have planned a sleepover together!

Marshall: Huh?

Everest: Yeah and Tracker has also volunteered to join right Tracker?

Tracker: Uh Yeah! Yeah I have!