Chapter 12 - The Wolf Revealed

No Ones POV

Later in the evening Ryder starts getting the pups ready for another day in the forest. Skye and Everest soon arrive back at the area alongside Chase and Marshall and they all start planning to see what there doing today.

Ryder: Alright pups, It's time for another day at camp.

Rubble: (excited) Oh boy, what are we gonna do today Ryder?

Ryder: Well probably explore for a bit.

Zuma: Sweet! I hope we find anything cool!

Rocky: I'm sure we will.

Ryder then looks at Marshall.

Ryder: You feeling any better Marshall?

Marshall makes eye contact once he said his name.

Marshall: Y-yeah I'm okay I'm actually feeling a bit better (smiles a bit)

Ryder: That's great I hope you can enjoy your time here.

Marshall: (smiles) With you guys I'm sure I can.

Skye: Aww your so sweet Marshall!

Ryder: Alright gang lets go!

The gang soon begin on another of there trip and start walking through the forest again. Seeing some bunnies and deers running around through the forest. The pups were enjoying the animals while Marshall just sees them as food and begin to drool a bit. He immediately snaps out of it and wips the drool from his mouth and keeps walking. Ryder then stops the pups and they all had a confuse expression.

Chase: Ryder, why did you stop?

Ryder has a nervous look on his face.

Ryder: Pups we might wanna be quiet.

Zuma: Why Wyder?

Ryder points to what he is seeing and the pups look over to see a big bear sleeping on the ground and they all start panicking.

Skye: (scared) Ohhh what are we gonna do?

Ryder: We have to walk back quietly and slowly.

Everyone begin to walk back slowly making sure not to wake up the bear. As soon as they step out of the bear's territory they all ran relieved that they didn't get killed.

Chase: Whew that was close.

Zuma: Yeah I did not wanna be teared into pieces.

Rubble: Same I'm too young to die!

Ryder: I'm glad we all made it out safely.

Rocky: But lets be honest encountering a werewolf is worst than a bear.

Chase: Ugh Rocky! (looks at him annoyed)

Rocky: I'm just saying there more powerful than bears and they can easily kill them without any problem.

Zuma: That is true

Chase: (sigh) Whatever

Marshall: (Irritated) Okay look can we please settle down with the werewolf stuff?

Everest: Yeah please like it's actually scaring me.

Ryder: Yeah guys we only came to this camping trip to get our minds off of the situation in Adventure Bay.

Rocky: (sigh) Your right sorry guys.

Marshall: It's fine I just wanna enjoy this camping trip without... (sniff) thinking about it. (sniff) (sniff)

Everyone looks at Marshall confusingly.

Ryder: Uh Marshall are you okay?

Marshall: Y-yeah I'm fine something (sniff) smells (sniff) delicious (sniff) (sniff)