Chapter 11 - Confrontation

No Ones POV

After some time Everest was done rubbing Marshall's head. He felt a little better and started wagging his tail. Soon Ryder shouted out there names and they both jumped and immediately come out of the tent . Ryder and the pups all saw them and sprinted up to them with a worried look on there faces about Marshall.

Ryder: Marshall are you okay? you just left the field upset.

Marshall: Y-yeah I'm fine.

Chase: Marshall, I'm getting more concerned about you. you've been getting weirder and weirder every day.

Rubble: Yeah, It feels like your... hiding something from us.

Marshall: (nervous) N-no no I'm seriously am.

Chase: Yeah you say that but you aren't. And Everest you are also been acting suspicous as well.

Everest: (nervous) W-why would you say that?

Chase: You and Tracker were both around Marshall like almost all the time.

Rocky: Yeah, and whenever one of us are around you, you guys just be acting so weird.

Ryder: Yeah and I been kinda seeing that as well. Is there something you two been avoiding from us?

Marshall and Everest both looked nervous and scared at the same time.

Marshall: No! were not honest!

Zuma: Then what about when you tackled me on the ground very hard and growled at me?

Marshall: It was accident. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. Guys believe me I promise you I'm not hiding anything from you!

Ryder and the pups looked each other with a worried look. All of them manage to believe Marshall. Chase still has some suspicious on him cause he knows Marshall he would always tell him everything what's wrong. So he decides to just let it go for now.

Ryder: Well okay Marshall if you say so. But if there's something bothering the two of you, you can just let us know.

Marshall and Everest: Yes Ryder.

Ryder: Okay pups lets continue on with the camp.

Zuma: Oh! Wyder!

Ryder: Yeah Zuma?

Zuma: Can we tell scary stories tonight?

Rocky: No way Zuma!

Ryder: Hmm I don't know it all depends cause Rubble is the youngest and he's scared of scary stories.

Ruddle: (trembles in fear) Yeah!

Zuma: Well come on you can't have a camping trip without scary stories.

Skye: I mean that is true.

Everest: I Mean I'm down with scary stories.

Chase: Yeah Me too.

Marshall: Yeah me too I guess.

Ryder: Well sorry Rocky and Rubble you two are outnumbered.

Rocky and Rubble sigh and frowns in disappointment.

Zuma: Alright, So were still playing freeze tag?

Chase: Nah I think I'm done with freeze tag for now.

Marshall: Yeah same.

Skye: Me too.

Ryder: Alright pups how about we relax for a bit in our campsite.

Rocky: Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Marshall: I'm gonna be at a small river.

Marshall leaves to go to the small river.