Chapter 10 - The Camping Trip III

No Ones POV

The Sun has now raised from the sky and birds started chirping. Everest woke up to see Marshall back to his normal form and happy to see no blood around his face. She begin to do her stretch just as when Marshall was about to wake up. He yawns and rubs his eyes and makes eye contact with Everest with a tired look. Everest looks at him with a proud smile to see that he hasn't killed any animals last night.

Everest: Good Morning Marshall.

Marshall: Good Morning Ugh what happen last night?

Marshall begin to think about his friends and the animals and starts to panick.

Marshall: (panick) Oh no! Is there blood on my face again?! what did I kill this time?!

Everest: Hey hey calm down you didn't kill anything this time.

Marshall started to get a bit confuse from what Everest just said.

Marshall: Wait what?

Everest: Yeah you were actually very harmless.

Marshall: I-I was?

Everest explain Marshall everything about what happen last night and Marshall was very shocked and suprised about this.

Marshall: So I was very friendly and protective over you?

Everest: Mhm.

Marshall: And I didn't go crazy on you?

Everest: Nope I did gave you those bag of sausages Ryder left on the table and you ate them up like a wild animal. (shows Marshall the tear up bag)

Marshall: (looks at it with shock) Woah!

Everest nods and drops the bag on the ground.

Marshall: Wow I can't believe you were able to handle me in wolf form like that. 

Everest: Yeah and I gotta say Marshall you were kinda cute when you weren't being a hostile werewolf.

Marshall: (blushes) Hehe th-thanks.

Everest: Now come on let's go back to the camp before the others wake up.

Marshall nods and they both run back to the camp area. Later on Chase started waking up from his sleep and slowly gets up while yawning. He begins to do his morning stretch and notice that Marshall is already out of the tent. Rubble begins waking up and does a big yawn.

Rubble: Good Morning Chase!

Chase: (turns to Rubble) Oh hey Rubble.

Rubble tilts his head and sees that Marshall is not in his spot and gets confused.

Rubble: Where's Marshall?

Chase: I don't know, guess he got up early.

Chase and Rubble both got out of there tent. Marshall and Everest then came back to the camp right when Rocky and Zuma woke up. Chase and Rubble were both confused at the two.

Chase: Marshall, Everest where did you two go?

Rubble: Yeah you two woke up pretty early.

Everest: (lying) Oh well we just came back from looking at stuff.

Marshall nodded his head in agreement.

Rocky: Oh boy! I wonder what were gonna do today!

Ryder and Skye soon both come out of there tents and ready for another day at the camp.

Ryder: Morning pups!

Pups: Morning Ryder!

Ryder: How did everyone sleep?