Chapter 8 - The Camping Trip I

Marshall POV

After finishing watching Beauty and The Beast Jake put on 101 Dalmatians for me, I was very excited knowing this was my favorite Disney Movie since I'm basically a Dalmatian myself. My favorite character in the movie is Pongo he's the best Dalmatian dad so is the mom Perdita. They are the best parents and I wish I had parents like them. The Movie begin where Pongo is looking out the window finding a perfect female dog to be in love with. He then saw Perdita instantly falled in love her, he was looking at his owner name Roger playing his piano and switch the time to make him think his time doing music with the piano is up and takes Pongo for a walk at the park. And that's when Pongo and Perdita got married and had the 15 puppies. I was very happy watching this scene and it warms my heart everytime and I started to feel better from all the werewolf stuff yet I was still nervous about the camping site. Once the movie ended I fell asleep and Everest was sleeping next to me. Many hours later the sun raised and it shined on me, I woke up very tired and begin to get scared about the camping trip.

Marshall: (yawns while rubbing his eyes with his paws)

Everest: Morning Marshall! (walks up to him with a smile)

Marshall: (nervous) H-hey... 

Everest: You nervous about the camping trip?

Marshall: (sigh) Yes...

Everest: Don't worry Marshall like I said I'll be there for you no matter what.

Marshall nods and smiles a bit. Jake comes in doing a morning stretch and walks to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Jake: (yawns) Morning pups!

Everest: Morning Jake!

Jake: You two ready for that camping trip?

Everest: Yep!

Marshall: Yeah.

Jake: Alright well I'm about to give you guys some breakfast.

Everest and Marshall both nod and heads to the kitchen. Jake gives Everest her pup bowl and pours pup food in it, he then sees that Marshall doesn't have his pup bowl and starts to get curious.

Jake: Marshall where your pup bowl?

Marshall: Hold on let me check my pack (sees that he only has his teddy bear and lucky collar and gets a lil disappointed) Oh no! I must've forgot it when I left the lookout!

Jake: Don't worry Marshall you can use one of my bowls.

Marshall: R-really? 

Jake: Yeah of course here (pours pup food into his bowl and gives it to Marshall)

Marshall: (smiles) Wow thanks Jake!

Jake: No problem!

Marshall and Everest begin eating there food while Jake pours his cereal into his bowl. Marshall was eating much quicker then Everest which doesn't suprise her since he's a werewolf. Marshall was finished with his bowl but is still hungry but he chose to endure the hunger as much as he can.

Marshall: (in his mind) Gosh I'm still hungry... I have to endure it I can't let this wolf instinct get the best of me!

Everest finished her bowl and she sees Marshall trembling and starts getting concern.

Everest: (whisper) Marshall are you okay?

Marshall: (whisper) I'm still hungry but I'm trying to endure it.

Everest: (whisper) I don't think it's a good idea to try to endure it. You'll probably go crazy in front of Jake.

Marshall: (sigh) Ok, Hey uh Jake?