Chapter 9 - The Camping Trip II

No Ones POV

After the pups were talking about the activities there going to do at the camp they soon arrived at the forest. Robo Dog open the door down and the team got out one by one, Marshall came out and nervously looked around at the forest. Everest walks up to Marshall to confront him.

Everest: Don't Worry Marshall, everything will be okay.

Marshall: I know I just hope I don't end up hurting you guys when the full moon comes.

Everest: *sigh* I hope so too.

Ryder: Alright gang let's start setting up our camp then we can start exploring.

Zuma: Ok where are we gonna set up the camp at Wyder?

Ryder: It's near a field with a bunch of bushes.

Zuma: Alright.

Rocky: Hopefully no wild animal comes out and harm us.

Rubble: Yeah like the werewolves.

Chase: (facepalm) *sigh* for god sakes Rubble-

Ryder: okay okay everyone calm down lets just enjoy a day without this werewolf situation flowing through are heads.

Pups: Okay Ryder.

Everyone start to set up there camp at the field Ryder chose and put everything that they need. Ryder place four tents for each of them and gather some wood for the fire. the tents were finally set and Ryder place a big table and place the food on it then place the cooler on the side of it. Meanwhile after everything was set up Ryder and the pups gather together for a meeting.

Ryder: Alright pups before we start our adventuring I will be picking groups for three tents.

Pups: Okay Ryder!

Ryder: Alright Zuma and Rocky you two will be sleeping in the orange tent.

Rocky: Yes!

Zuma: Lets go!

Ryder: Skye and Everest you will be sleeping in the yellow tent.

Skye: Wahoo yes! 

Everest: (smiles) Well this is something I wasn't expecting.

Skye: Yup.

Chase: What about us Ryder?

Ryder: You, Marshall and Rubble will be sleeping in the blue tent.

Rubble: Alright all three of us!

Chase: Well that's interesting.

Marshall smiles nervously.

Ryder: Alright Now that we have everything settled lets start adventuring.

All the pups howls excitingly except for Marshall with a nervous expression.

Skye POV

As Me, Ryder and the pups started walking through the forest we start encountering some cool animals along the way. We saw some birds, squirrels, beevers and some deers it was so cool seeing all these animals in such a beautiful forest. It feels so nice to go out here and empty our minds about the werewolf situation back in Adventure Bay lets hope this camping trip is worth it.

Zuma: Hey Guys Look! (points to where he's looking)

Me, the pups, and Ryder all look at what Zuma pointing at and it was a river. All of us except Rocky were amazed by how beautiful it looks.

Rubble: Woah it looks so cool!

Rocky: (disgust) Ugh! Water!

Zuma: (giggles) Of course you'll be disgusted Wocky.