what your relationship with your sibling is like!

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

You and Duncan were actually really close. Even though your brother is "tough guy" he seems to have a soft spot for you. Sometimes (to the dismay of your parents) he will steal small things as gifts (watches, money, stuffed animals, etc). he also likes to spend quality time with you (when he's not in juvie). you are one of the most important people to him, you still love him even though he has chosen the life of a delinquent.

📣📱Courtney📱📣

You and Courtney's relationship is pretty good. You love your sister but you two do tend to butt heads. You see, your sister is what would be considered a "golden child". She's a straight A student, captain of her debate team, timely and organized. You on the other hand are very go with the flow, someone who believes in organized chaos, you tend to be a little less on point with deadlines and are more of an A's and B's type of student( with a few C's every now and again). But even with your differences you two do still care about each other and have each other's backs when it really counts

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

You and Noah get along pretty well. You and your brother have a....interesting dynamic. You see, being Noah's sibling, you've grown up around Noah's sarcasm and insults. Because of this you are able to tell when he's being sarcastic with you or insulting you it's (mostly) all out of brotherly love. Because of this you have also been able to learn to be just as sarcastic and witty as him, leading to you two being sarcastic or insulting each other as a way to joke around and while outsiders might you two as a pair of bickering siblings you both know that you two could never be closer.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

Your relationship with heather is.... Complicated.

 Even though heather might be your sister, heather is still heather. She is just as mean as she is on total Drama. When in public your sister has been known to bully you a Bit. But the story changes once you guys are at home, you see heather is nice to you in her own way. And that means she does try to spend time with you but due to the "mean queen bee attitude" that she has most of the time she doesn't know how to interact properly. So, when she wants to spend time with you it usually starts with an insult which then leads to her insisting that she needs to "fix" what she finds to be wrong. It usually goes along the lines of "your hairstyle looks like it was done by a mule" or " your clothes look like they came from a homeless person" she will then take you to go "fix" either by taking you shopping, doing your hair, etc.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

You and DJ are one of the sweetest pairs of siblings ever. You and your brother are pretty easy going people and are generally pleasant to both each other and others. Of course just like any pair of siblings you guys still have your disagreements, but you two fighting rarely happens. As DJ's sibling you have grown up with one of the best support systems, your brother likes to motivate and inspire you. You are also a big motivation factor for your brother as well since he wants to make you proud.

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

You and Gwen have a good relationship. Your relationship with your sister is mainly based off understanding each other. You understand and respect her boundaries and she understands and respects yours's. With Gwen being your sister, you also have a good understanding of sarcasm. Usually, she does it more when she's annoyed with someone, but you usually aren't at the receiving end......usually.