Cute/wholesome moment from your young childhood

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

One day when Duncan was like 10 (you were 6 at the time) he and your parents had gotten into a fight. Duncan was telling them about how he didn't want to be a police officer like the rest of the family and while your mom was understanding....your dad wasn't. This led to the first of many, MANY, arguments your brother and father would have in the future. After some strong words were shared all you heard was your brother's room door slam and then silence. Now at this point, you and your brother weren't close yet as he seemed to resent you for some reason. But you adored your older brother and after hearing his door slam you became concerned.

So, you picked up the coloring book you had at the time and walked to Duncan's door, and knocked. You learned quickly from your past experiences that it wasn't wise to enter your brother's room without knocking...he might throw something at you if you did. You wait out there for a while, but you never hear a response. Feeling a bit more worried you opened the door. It was dark in your brother's room, the only light coming from the now-open door. You could see your brother curled up on his bed facing away from the door.

"bubby?" you call out to your brother but he still doesn't respond, you go a little deeper into your brother's room approaching the bed getting closer you can see your brother holding himself close facing away from the door. it almost made him seem cold?... Yeah, he seemed cold. so being the concerned little kid you were, you went on a quest to help your brother. you left his room and headed back to yours grabbing your blanket off your bed as well as your favorite stuffed animal and rush back to your brother's room. once you get back in the room you slowly walk up to your brother's bed and throw your blanket over him. it's small and really only covers his torso but it gets the job done. and then you put your stuffed animal next to him. you know that the blanket is the warmest blanket you had and your stuffed animal was your favorite one to hold when storms got scary at night, so you hoped that could comfort Duncan as well.

after placing the items you slowly left the room and headed to your own to start coloring again. now, you didn't see this because you had left but Duncan was very much awake while you were placing the blankets and stuffy with him. and he was baffled, to say the least. he hadn't really been nice to you before and the fact you had done this for him was...making re-think how he was treating you. No one (other than your mother) ever really came to check on him after any form of argument Duncan had with people. so the fact that you did make him feel a type of way (positively).

The next few days after Duncan was less me, still roughhousing, but it felt more playful. this was the start of you and Duncan being closer as siblings.

📣📱Courtney📱📣

one moment from your childhood was when you and Courtney were younger and you two would wear matching friendship bracelets. you and Courtney were closer as children, basically attached at the hip and because of this you two were basically best friends. one day Courtney made friendship bracelets. Of course as you two grew up and floated apart slightly you both stopped wearing them, but you both still held them close. You had your's in the glove compartment of your car taking it out when you needed comfort and Courtney had hers clipped in her backpack fidgeting with it when she was nervous during class. You both still hold these gift close.

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

This takes place while you were being watched by your aunt (your 7 and he's 12) your parents had to be out today so they left you two with her. She's a nice lady, but she already has so many kids that it's hard for her to keep track of you and your brother. So of course when she decided to take you all to the store it didn't take long for someone to get lost, specifically you. You had gotten distracted by a shiny object and didn't notice as your family members had left the aisle.