🎶BE WHO YOU ARE🎶 Part 2 (ace and Aro edition)

(this is going to be another pride add-on for this book! this is your sibling's reaction to you coming out... listen, I know that probably a lot of the characters are probably homophobic. BUT this is my book so we will have supportive siblings because I wanna. so, I don't wanna see hate comments alright? we support LGBTQIA+ here (I'm one myself) so we get supportive older sibling's here. and if you got a problem with it the door is that way 🚪👈.)

(hey! so one of the quotev peeps asked for some for a more specific reaction from the TDI siblings to you being ace/Aro. and of course, I'm gonna do it because I wanna.)

(Is this going to come out after pride month? yes. does that matter? no. so again I'm going to ask for no hate comment against ace/aro induvial, ok? this is a welcoming place. )

(Also I'm ace myself so I think I can at least write well for the reaction to ace (at least from my experience)... But! If I mess something up about aro or aroace please let me know! I want to make sure I do things right, so if there's a misconception or an incorrect assumption let me know so I can fix it!)

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

🟢 ok, so coming out to your brother went well-ish. so if you come out to him as ace, he is confused what you mean at first. (I honestly think he wouldn't understand a relationship with no sexual attraction/very little) But if you take the time educate him a bit, I think that he can grasp it and accept you fully. Once again for him it's really about as long as your happy he doesn't care what you are, if you love someone sexually or not doesn't change the fact that your his younger sibling and that he cares about you. (also he knowns it's really none of his business.)

🟢 If you come out as aro I think he would once again need you to educate him on what that means, and where you land on that spectrum, but! once he's educated he will support you regardless. again he only cares about if your ok and happy, that doesn't change because your aro.

🟢 If your aroace then their will be a bit more of a complicated situation, becuase the dude is going to really struggle with you while your explain what it means for you when you tell him your aroace. He will struggle to understand for a
while. But of course, he will come around.... He'll realize that he may not be able to completely understand... but that doesn't mean he can't support you. He's happy that your happy and that's all that matters.

📣📱Courtney📱📣

📣 coming out to Courtney as ace is not a problem. you do have a sit down talk about it. but she is really supportive and is glad you told her!

📣If you tell Courtney that you are Aro, she's still supportive, she will do some research on it, But more out of pure curiosity. 

📣 If your aroace she will have some questions...(more out of curiosity rather than disrespect) although she will not a have a problem with it and will support you regardless!

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

🙄Honestly He's very supportive! (I also head cannon him as asexual...or at least on the spectrum...✨)

🙄 He's once again not surprised, but also it wasn't really that obvious this time, he kind of  had a feeling but wasn't sure

🙄 If you come out as ace or Aro he's basically like, "ah, I see, cool👍" and goes back to doing what he was doing. He honestly was just really chill about it and that's it. 🤷‍♂️

🙄If you come out as aroace He'll still be supportive. He might ask some questions, (again more out of pure curiosity) but honestly again he'll be like "oh? really?, cool 👍" and go on with his day. again, he's pretty Chill.