🎶BE WHO YOU ARE🎶

(this is going to be a pride month add-on for this book! this is your sibling's reaction to you coming out... listen, I know that probably a lot of the characters are probably homophobic. BUT this is my book so we will have supportive siblings because I wanna. so, I don't wanna see hate comments alright? we support LGBTQIA+ here (I'm one myself) so we get supportive older sibling's here. and if you got a problem with it the door is that way 🚪👈.)

(also, this chapter is to let people know that I'm still working on this book, Life just got busy and I'm working on a suggestion that I'm putting a lot of actual kind of short story type work into so it's taking longer than planned. anyway, I hope you guys enjoy! Happy Pride month!)

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

💀 If you're coming out sexuality wise just know that your older brother supports all the way from the get-go. like, if you're into girls he will honestly just start talking to you about all the chicks he thinks are hot and will point them out to you when you two are out in public, like he see this now as something you two have in common and he is perfectly chill.  It's Un-comfy a bit for you, but hey, at least he's supportive.

If you're into dudes he sees no problem with it either it's none his business who you decided to be with, but he will be extra protective, like he'll be protective no matter what gender your attracted to everyone will be treated equally but he'll be extra protective if you're into dudes. But honestly as long as your happy and safe that's what matters to him.

if you're into other genders! (non-binary, agender, demi, etc.) at first, he's confused (because I honestly think his knowledge on genders and sexualities is small and he would be confused by genders other than male, female, and maybe non-binary.) But once it's explained to him, he'll be chill. In general, He's more of a as long as your safe and happy he's good, type of person.

💀 If your transgender He's still going to be your big protective brother, but I do think the initial reaction to you coming out does change depending on the gender.

so, if you're coming out female to male, he's going to understand immediately and when you tell him that you're a boy and that you have a different name (if you choose to change it) he picks it up immediately... nothing really changes between you two since your brother was always a rough-Houser and you gender never changed that and never will. you have to correct him a bit with your pronouns and name but after a while he gets it down.

Now if your male to female, when you first came out he was a bit, he's a bit weird about it (this because I head cannon that he comes from a house hold that has a lot of toxic masculinity so I think you starting off male and then transforming into a female set his brain for a loop at first.) but after seeing how happy and free you seemed being yourself with your pronouns and name. he came around and supports you as his younger sister. (you've you also got him to paint his nails with you and he secretly liked it.)

If your non-binary, genderfluid or a gender that's not as well known (agender, demi, etc.) he's kind of confused by what you mean, but after a while he starts to get it a bit and supports you all the same! even if your just someone who doesn't want/use a label, He still supports you.

💀 He is protective of you and will not tolerate homophobic/transphobic words or actions while he's around, he probably has physically fought a homophobe on your behalf.

💀Also has probably bought you pride flags.

📣📱Courtney📱📣