are you allowed to hang out with your siblings friends?

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

it depends which friends he's with. he doesn't let you hangout with him if he's with his delinquent friends. it's not because of you though, it's because of his friends. his delinquent friends are just as bad as him (if not worse.). and 99% of the time he spends with them he gets in some kind of trouble, sometimes ending in juvey. he doesn't want that for you, he doesn't you ending up in juvey with him for something you didn't do. But the story changes when his friends from total drama pay him a visit. If jeff, DJ or anyone else drops by you are more then welcome to hang around. he doesn't think anyone from total drama will get you in trouble, and you actually get along fine with everyone who stops by!

📣📱Courtney📱📣

Surprisingly, yes! while Courtney's friends aren't really thrilled to have you along for the ride( due to seeing you as a slacker.), your sister loves your company. she will often drag you along with her (and yes I mean drag, since you would rather stay home.) you weren't always enthusiastic, but since your sister wanted you around, you always tagged along.

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

yes, but you choose not to. you don't hangout with his friends. you get along just fine with his friends, usual saying a quick hi before leaving them be. this is mainly because you and Noah agreed that it's nice to have things that you don't share. you guys like having personal space, and while it's nice hanging out with each, it's also nice to have a break from each other as well. so basically you are welcome to hang around, but you rarely choose to.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

absolutely not! heather doesn't like it when you hang with her friends for two main reasons. One, is because she believes she has a status to up hold, and even though you are her sibling (probably her favorite one.) she will treat you the same way she treats everyone else when company is around. the second reason she doesn't let you hang out with her friends is because she enjoys just having hangouts between you and her. ( while she would never admit it.) she enjoys hanging out with you. she doesn't feel the need to be as mean, which is relaxing to her. she knows you won't listen to her when she's being all bossy and mean, so you force her into this more passive state, which is more calm. she likes that clam energy and feels having more people around would ruin it.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

absolutely! while you don't always hang around his friends you are always welcome too. your brother didn't mind when you tagged along with him and his friends. the only time he has ever been hesitant to let you join him is when his total drama friends come around. while most of them were pretty chill, there were some that were a little bit...wild.

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

surprisingly no. while you and Gwen are close, Gwen does still preferer to keep some aspects of her life to herself. you have met her friends, like once or twice, but for the most part you haven't "hung out" with them before. she doesn't make you leave the room if her friends hang out at your house, but if she goes out with them, you most likely won't go. ( which your perfectly fine with.)