you get bullied.

(this is your sibling's reaction to you getting bullied.)

----->(Note: hey, so I realize that the proper thing to do if you or someone you know is getting bullied is to tell an adult and not the actions displayed by the characters below. But i also don't think any of the characters (other than Dj and possibly Courtney) would do that. And I just want to say please don't use the actions below as ways to deal with bullies. these are fictional characters and their actions are NOT to be repeated.) <------

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

He puts a stop to that real quick. he's your big brother and he takes that role real seriously. It's likely he's taught you something for self-defense, but even if you can defend yourself, your brother doesn't hesitate to pull up on some people. If the bullies in questions are only being verbal, then Duncan my just be a bit threating at let them off with a warning. But if they don't listen or are the more physical type of bully? He will not hesitate to rock their shit! no one puts their hands on his little sibling and he's not afraid to go back to juvie.

📣📱Courtney📱📣

Simple, she'll just blackmail your bully. Like, I don't know if she could sue your bully, but if she can, she will.  she's not goanna let anyone hurt her younger sibling, and she will not hesitate to ruin someone's life. It's almost terrifying how swiftly she will ruin someone. safe to say that no one bullied you, especially after the legal and social hell your last bully went through.

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

He's kind of like Courtney, but without the potential lawsuit. He's not beneath blackmail. And due to his smarts, he easily makes plans to effectively humiliate them. he's been picked on himself and has the " you can do what you want to me, but you don't put a hand on them." mentality when it comes to you. he knows your tough but he's not about to stand by and watch you get bullied.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

so what I want you to do is take Courtney times 5 and subtract the lawsuit. heather is a bully herself, and even lightly bullies you. But no one, and I mean N O  O N E is aloud to even touch you. she has more of a " the only one who's aloud to bully them is me" type of mentality. And if she catches someone bullying you? well, there will be hell to pay. she will DRAG your bully through the coals of hell. she makes a social life a living hell and make them regrate ever even looking at you funny. so, it's safe to say that you don't get bullied.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

so, no one bullies you because as stated in previous chapters you and dj are some of the sweetest people ever.  But if someone did decide to push you around a bit, they would sure be in for a surprise. you see, dj is not a violent person, he has been raised that violence is not the answer to any problem. But he was also raised with the lesson of always protect your loved ones. and mama already gave him the permission that if someone so much as lay a hand on you he gets to smack them into next new year. so, it's fair to say that you are well protected. and let me tell you, that you have had people take a joke a bit too far. And your brother gave a stare so scary it would turn even the boldest of people pale, so people know not to mess with you.

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

no, just no. Like Gwen is not as violent as Duncan, but she can be just as scary. she is also not beneath blackmail. and she will not tolerate any kinds of disrespect. she will not hesitate to beat the crap out of anyone and will most like scare people out of bullying you. she's a very protective sister and will always make sure to have your back.

💄💅 Lindsay💅💄

so, I don't imagen her to be good at confrontation, But I also like to imagen that she will pull a mean girl on someone bullying you. Like I said she not stupid she's slightly aware how people view her and will use it to her advantage. if someone is bullying you, the plan is to frame them for something and then tell everyone that they did it instead. And if they try to tell everyone that she did it, she'll just pull he "naive and stupid" act and everyone will never believe that she could do something so bad, causing them to lose all social creditability and maybe cause them to be expelled. It's actually quite frightening to see Lindsay be so manipulative. and you have made a mental note to never piss her off. 

🎬🎥Chris Mclean🎥🎬

even in your younger years Chris was always one for drama. so, when someone decided to bully you, it was ✨showtime! ✨ your brother dragged your bully's reputation through the mud. He made it a point to publicly humiliate them. he would really air out all their dirty laundry. he made their lives a living hell, like there are probably a few people  who even as adults haven't fully recovered from your brother.