things you find annoying about each other

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

something you find annoying about Duncan: while you do love your brother to bits, you do tend to get a bit annoyed with your brother's "cool delinquent" attituded. while you would always be there for him  and you wouldn't traded him for another brother, you wished he'd stop being so... reckless! he's always going out and getting himself in trouble! there had been so many night's were you would stay up late to make sure he got home safe, so many nights were when he DID come home he was bruised up and battered, and what would you do? you would stay up and help clean up any cuts or burses he got, while he bragged about how he barely escaped getting caught or the guy he had to fight to get back home. it irritated you how he seemed to care so little about his actions. you just want your brother to be more careful.

something Duncan finds annoying about you: to be honest there was only one thing that got on Duncan's nerves. was the fact that you would wait on him. he hated the fact that you cared so much. don't get it twisted, he appreciated it..... it just made him feel guilty. the fact that he made you worry sometimes made him feel bad. your family gave up on worrying about him a long time ago, but here you were. staying up late at night trying to see that he made back home safe, helping him when he got a little to reckless and needed to be patched up. it wasn't fair to you, you were the younger sibling, you weren't supposed to be one worried sick when he didn't come home till the next day, you weren't the one who was supposed to keep him in check. he knew that playing that role must've been exhausting. and he wondered how much longer you would keep being by his side?

📣📱Courtney📱📣

something you find annoying about Courtney: to be honest you hated how condescending she could be sometimes. you knew she didn't ( always) do it on purpose but it got on your nerves. anytime she achieved anything she would talk about it for days and days on end. and usually ( being the supportive sibling you are) you didn't mind her being proud of her accomplishments, but sometimes the bragging felt like it was intentionally meant to make you feel inferior. especially when she steals the very few amounts of spotlight you try to have, and then rubs it in your face. that was the reason you stopped trying so hard. you could see that she wanted to be the golden child, so you let her. you still tried in school. you still loved your sister. you just didn't like competing with your sister anymore.

something Courtney finds annoying about you: she honestly was bothered about how chill you were. she didn't hate it, if anything she was jealous. she felt jealous that you could have you plans completely derailed and just shrug it off. But you being chill also bothered her due to the fact that you weren't as completive as you used to be. Courtney saw you as the only one who could truly compete with her and give a good fight. weather it was debate, mathletes ( an academical competition of your choice.) you were just as good as her. but at some point you stopped. you stopped competing with her, and to be honest she missed competing with you.

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

something you find annoying about Noah: you and your brother don't have that many conflicts. the only thing that you find slightly annoying was how blunt he tended to be. by no means did you want him to sensor himself, but you wanted him to learn how to read the room. your brother had always been a bit of an aloof person. but it didn't help that he would sometimes use his sarcasm at the wrong time.

something Noah finds annoying about you: to be honest the only thing that he found annoying was how you were a bit of a peace keeper. while he was happy you would stand up for what you believed to be right, you also tended to try to solve conflicts. you would spend your time worrying about fights that happened between your friends (or family). even when you didn't need to. you tried to keep everyone around you at peace. he just wished you didn't waste so much of your energy.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

something you find annoying about heather: you found her boss/ bully habits to be annoying. the fact that she always acted like she was better then everyone else bugged you. she was mean for no reason and thought she would always get her way. you loved your sister but sometimes she was too much.

something Heather finds annoying about you: the fact you don't let her boss you around. while she can kind of respect how hard headed you are, she hates the fact that she isn't able to bend you to her whims. you make her say please when she demands you get her something ( which she will be grudging do.). you don't respond to her threats, and you won't be bribed. you were basically untouchable. you made her talk to you like a normal person, an equal. and while she admits she respects your hardheadedness, it still pissed her off.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

something you find annoying about DJ: nothing really annoyed you about DJ. of course you two had your moments were you annoyed each other, but there was nothing that he did that constantly annoyed you. at the most he had his overprotective brother moments. but that's about it.

something DJ finds annoying about you: nothing really annoyed DJ about you. of course you two had your moments were you annoyed each other, but there was nothing that you did that constantly annoyed him. 🤷‍♀️

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

something you find annoying about Gwen: for the most part you and Gwen were pretty chill. the only thing that bothered you was how protective Gwen could be. you see, Gwen was a pretty closed off person, only really being social with her friends and some family (including you). this means she is really protective of you, and due to not really trusting people she would on purpose ( or sometimes by accident.) scare off people she didn't vibe with. which you could imagen makes, making friends hard to do. and while you weren't mad at her completely, it was slightly frustrating. But you knew your sister meant no harm and was trying to tone it down a bit.

something Gwen finds annoying about you: there wasn't really anything that annoyed her. there was the few times she caught you using her hair dye without her permission but that was about it.