Chapter 1

Calvin's POV

Calvin throws his phone at the wall, angry at what he just received. His brother just sent him a message telling him his mam died from cancer. It finally took her. He never got to say goodbye. All of his emotions overtake him and he breaks down. Mrs. Mikaelson comes running into the room, concerned about the loud noise. "What's wrong, Cal?"

"It's my mam. She... uh... she died. I need to go back for her funeral."

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. Do you need anything?" She walked up to him, wrapping him in a hug. Giving him the love and attention he has never ever had. He freeze, unsure how to react.

"I'll be fine. I should start packing."

"Alright, honey. I'll give you a ride to the airport. Be sure to say bye to Andy before you leave. You two seemed like you were getting close."

"Thanks." Calvin ignores the part about Andy. He was the last person Calvin wanted to see right now.

He packed his things and was about to head down the stairs when something inside him told him he needed to say bye to Andy. Quietly, Calvin went to Andy's door, hoping that Blaine wouldn't be in there with him. He lightly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Yeah?" He heard the voice coming from inside the room. Slowly, he opened the door.

"Hey, I know you're mad at me and everything, but I'm leaving and thought I'd say bye." Andy sat up straight, surprised by the civil conversation.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to Scotland. I'll be back in a month." Andy nodded. Calvin fought the urge to smile at Andy, happy that they finally weren't arguing. Calvin left Andy's room, closing the door behind him.

With a heavy heart, he carried his things down the stairs and to the front door. "Are you ready?" Mrs. Mikaelson asked him. He gave a weak nod.

When they got to the airport, Mrs. Mikaelson wrapped Calvin in another tight hug. "I'll see you in a month, Mrs. Mikaelson."

"Honey, just call me mom. Are you sure you want to come back? Wouldn't you rather be with your family during this hard time?"

"My family doesn't want me. My mam was the only person I had, now I'm alone."

"You aren't alone, sweet boy." She lovingly brushes her hand through the top of his hair. "We'll all be here waiting for you when you get back. That includes the new baby."

"You will, but Andy isn't going to care."

"I know he's been with Blaine more the past few months, but he doesn't care about you any less than I do."

"Thanks."  Calvin gave her one last smile as he headed for the gate he would board at. He was sorry to be leaving this place behind, but knew that his mom deserved to have him at her funeral, even if nobody else wanted him there. Being in the same house with his family gives him this sinking feeling in his stomach. How much do they hate him now?

Liam's POV

Liam is sitting in the park when his friend finds him. He looks up to see his out of breath friend standing there looking at him. "Why are you out of breath?"

"I heard something, thought I would tell you."

"What is it?"

"So you know Mrs. Grant? And all of her kids? Well, her son Calvin is coming to town."

"Calvin? Calvin who?" Liam looks at his friend.

"Calvin Grant."

"The guy that literally fucks anything that walks?"