Chapter 15

Calvin's POV

Calvin wakes up in the morning, the events of last night replaying in his head. Leaving his room, he notices a weird sound coming from Andy's room. Already knowing what's going on, he rolls his eyes and heads downstairs. He finds Mrs. Mikaelson is sitting at the kitchen table, putting food into her lunch box. She smiles when she sees him. "Hey, Cal. Did you sleep well, honey? I heard a lot of yelling last night, I hope everything is okay."

"Yeah, everything is fine. Do you have work today?"

"Yes, but only for a few hours. I'm going to the doctor around 1 to check on the baby and find out the gender. You're still coming with me, right?"

"Oh, I totally forgot, but of course I'll come."

"Ok, thank you," Mrs. Mikaelson sighs in relief. "I was hoping you'd say that. Dave and Andy can't come with me. I understand why Dave can't, but I think Andy is making excuses so he can hangout with Blaine."

"Well, they are young and in love. Can you really blame him?"

"Ugh, I guess not." She grabs her lunch box and heads for the door. "Well, I'll see you around 1 then."

"Alright, see ya, Mrs. Mikaelson." She goes out the door and Calvin turns to make himself something to eat. He grabs the peanut butter and bread, then searches the fridge for some jelly. To his disappointment, they don't have any strawberry jelly. Calvin sadly grabs the grape. He used to prefer grape jelly, but the strawberry reminds him of Liam.

After making his sandwich, he makes his way back upstairs. Passing Andy's room, he hears those weird noises again. Annoyed, he knocks on the door, but doesn't wait for a response. "Some of us are trying to eat! Can't you do that some other time?!" The noise suddenly stops. Calvin hears a bunch of movement, then the door opens, Andy looking very annoyed.

"What the hell, Calvin? You can eat your sandwich downstairs or something. It's not my fault you don't have your boyfriend here so you can relieve some of that tension."

"I can relieve the tension on my own, thank you very much." Calvin takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Go away." Andy takes the sandwich from Calvin and quickly closes the door. Calvin thinks about storming into the room, but rethinks it right before opening the door, hearing the sounds start up again.

He goes back to his room and grabs his phone. He wants to talk to Liam, but decides against it. Calvin goes to his camera roll and looks through the photos he has of Liam.

After about 30 minutes, there is a knock on the door. "What?" The door opens to reveal Andy and Blaine.

"We're going to a cafe to get some breakfast. Do you want to come?"

"Oh, was my sandwich not filling enough?"

"Do you want to come or not?"

"Stop saying that."

"Oh my god," Andy groans. "Seriously, dude, we're going to leave without you."

"Fine," Calvin gets up. "I'll go with you guys."

"Good," Andy says before turning to walk away. Blaine gets closer to the doorway, a guilty smile on his face.

"What?" Calvin asks, suspicious. Without saying anything, Blaine throws Calvin's sandwich at him.

"Thought you'd want that back." Blaine says before running to catch up with Andy. "We leave in 10 minutes!" He yells back to Calvin. Rolling his eyes, Calvin picks up the sandwich and throws it away. He then goes to the bathroom to get cleaned up, now having grape jelly and peanut butter all over his clothes.