Chapter 3

Calvin's POV

Standing on the porch, Calvin knocks on the door, waiting for someone to answer the door.

"Hey Calvin!" Tommy smiles and lets him in, giving him a non gay bro hug. They embrace for a while before pulling apart.

"It's been months since we hung out. How has everything been?" Calvin follows Tommy up to his room with a smile.

"Oh, the same stuff that happened when you were here. Harper and I broke up for like the billionth time. This time it was over not being able to watch her do her cheer routine because I was on the damn football field."

"Geez. This is why I rarely deal with women."

"Yeah, like what Keagan did yesterday?"

"Let's just pretend that never happened. That bitch has lost her mind." Calvin and Tommy both laugh as they sit down in Tommy's room.

"Don't call her that." A voice calls as a boy walks past the room, not bothering to look in.

"Stop eavesdropping!" Tommy yells after the boy.

"Who was that?" Calvin looks at Tommy, curiosity lacing his expression.

"Oh, that's just Liam. Ignore him. He's a pain in the arse."

"Is he dating Keagan or something?" Tommy starts laughing. Calvin just stares at him.

"No, he's literally the gayest person I know. I'm not even sure if they're friends right now. They got into a fight yesterday, but she was his best friend."

"Him being friends with her tells me everything I need to know. He's probably just as bad as she is." Tommy shrugs, getting up to close the door.

They talk about their lives for a few hours, having not talked since Calvin left. "So, you actually got rejected?" Tommy has fallen over from laughter.

"Ha ha, hilarious. I wasn't rejected. He's just playing hard to get."

"He literally said he'd rather take his eyes out with a spoon. And he's dating someone else. Dude, move on."

"I don't know what he sees in that midget." Calvin stands up. "I need to get a drink."

"You know where the kitchen is." Calvin nods to Tommy as he leaves the room. Going into the kitchen, he sees a boy with dark hair and glasses sitting at the table. The boy glances at him, then goes back to what he was doing. Calvin shrugs it off as he walks to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water.

"Just making yourself at home, I see." Calvin turns to see the boy looking at him.

"You must be Liam."

"Thomson should really stop talking about me. I don't need every stranger to already know my life story."

"Huh," Calvin walks over to where Liam is sitting. "You know, you're kinda cute. Wouldn't have expected that from someone related to Tommy." Calvin puts his hand under Liam's chin. Liam quickly jumps up, pushing Calvin as hard as he can. "What the hell?!"

"Don't touch me! God, you're worse than I've been told." Liam smooths his shirt, turning to walk away.

"Why the hell does everyone have to be so violent towards me?" He whispers to himself. "I was just joking around!" He calls after Liam.

Grabbing his bottle, he heads back upstairs. He goes into Tommy's room and sits beside him. "You would never believe what happened to me." Tommy looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "I was attacked by a hobbit." Tommy lets out a small laugh.