Chapter 13

Liam's POV

Liam wakes up in the morning to notifications on his phone. Looking at his phone, he sees they are notifications that Calvin has posted something on social media. Surprised, he clicks on the notification and it brings up a series of different photos. The first few are just him and a group of people, a lot of which he is just lurking in the background. As Liam scrolls, he comes upon photos of Calvin with some boy. He and the boy are getting up in each other's faces, which Liam recognizes as Calvin flirting. Staring at the picture, he sets his phone down softly, contemplating what he should do. The only thing that comes to mind is messaging Calvin about it. Picking his phone back up, he texts Calvin.

Liam: "So I looked at some pictures you posted and I'm glad you had fun. But who the hell is that guy that you keep on getting close to?"

Calvin: "What guy? You mean the little midget that goes by the name of Blaine?"

Liam: "I mean I guess. Why are you getting in each other's faces? It looks like you're going to kiss."

Calvin: "Ew, fuck no! I would never kiss him. He's my friend's boyfriend. I told you about Andy, right?"

Liam: "I've heard about Andy from Tommy. Wasn't Andy the other guy you wanted to sleep with?"

Calvin: "Eh... yeah, but that's not the point."

Liam: "Do you still want to sleep with him?"

Calvin: "Of course not. He has a boyfriend and I have you."

Liam: "Ok."

Calvin: "So, are we done talking about this?"

Liam: "Yeah, I'm sorry for overreacting."

Calvin: "It's fine. I understand that you still aren't sure if you can trust me. I wouldn't either."

Liam: "Well, you did nothing wrong. You were literally hanging out with friends and I assumed the worst. Don't blame yourself for my insecurities."

Calvin: "Yeah, but I still feel like it's my fault. I should have talked to you about who I was going to be hanging out with. I mean, there is an entire ocean in between us, so you have no idea what's going on."

Liam: "At the same though, I want to know what you're doing, but not in a controlling way. It's not fair to you at all. All I want to know is that you're hanging out with people and getting home safely."

Calvin: "Thanks Liam. I have to go, but I'll talk to you later."

Liam: "Ok, see you later."

Getting off his bed, Liam leaves his phone on his desk. Turning on his computer, he checks if he has gotten any messages lately.

Keagan: "Are you like ignoring me again?"
Keagan: "What the hell Liam?"
Keagan: "Omg Calvin changed his relationship status on Instagram. He's dating someone."
Keagan: "Liam, I feel like you do this on purpose."
Keagan: "So I talked to Evan AND Alban. They said you have barely been talking to them. Do we just ignore friends, Liam?"
Keagan: "Did you see the pictures Calvin posted? Omg, the guy with the dark hair, that's who he's dating. Also, the scratches on his back, like wtf."

Liam: "Dude, if you want to reach me quickly, then don't message me on my computer. You have my number. And why do you care about Calvin and his relationships so much?"

Keagan: "Damn calm down. Anyway, I think you need to get out of the house and hang out with people. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with Evan and Alban. You should join us."

Liam: "I don't know. It seems like so much walking and I don't want to do all of that."

Keagan: "Omg shut up, I'll be there to pick you up around 3."