07

Nadia's pov

Dean showed me my room. He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

I took my boots off, setting them down.
I got my room all set up.

I shut the location off my phone so my mom doesn't trace it. I put it on the charger.

I went to lay down on the bed. I heard my phone vibrate.

I went to check it and it was my mom calling. I declined the call, shutting my phone off.

I grabbed some sleep clothes. I took my father's blade out, setting it down.

I stripped off my pants, putting my sweatpants on. I have a hard time reaching the back of my corset top.

"Damn it," I mouthed. I grabbed my pull-over hoodie, walking over to Dean's room.

I knocked on the door. Dean opens the door.

"Hey, Nadia," he said. "Hey, can you help me unzip this in the back?" I said, turning around.

Dean moves my hair out of the way, unzips the back of my corset top. I took my arms out of the straps, holding the top close.

"Can you close your eyes so take this off and put my hoodie on," I said. "Are you wearing a bra?" he asked.

"No, can you close your eyes, please?" I asked. "Okay," he said.

I looked at him to make sure his eyes were closed. I dropped the corset, I quickly put my hoodie on.

"Can I open?" he asked. I moved my hair out of the hoodie, turning around.

"Yeah. My hoodie on," I said, fixing my hair. Dean uncovers his eyes. "Okay," he said.

"Thanks for unzipping for me," I said.
"Not a problem," he said.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Its been a long night. Being baited, trapped, released then running away then turn to you," I said.

"Okay, Nadia. Sleep well," he said. I nodded, smiling. "You too," I said, turning around.

I stopped for a second. I turned around, standing on my toes, kissing his cheek.

He looked at me. "What's that for?" he asked.

"Thank you for everything," I said, smiling. "You're welcome, Nadia," he said, smiling.

I started walking back to my room. "Oh Dean?" I asked, turning around.

"Yeah?" he asked. "If my mom tries to call you guys, don't tell her that I'm with you," I said.

"Don't worry, I won't," he said. I nodded, rolling my eyes. "Right," I said.

"You don't believe me?" he asked. "Not really," I said.

"I don't expect you not to believe me," he said. I nodded, going back to my room.

Next morning..

I woke up the next morning. I stretched out my body, groaned.

I got up, walking to the desk, turning my phone on. My phone's back on and my phone starts blowing up.

I got texts from Steve, Jill, Dani, Colt and my mom. I only deleted the texts from my mom.

I lock my phone, throwing it on the bed. I leave the bedroom, heading to the kitchen.

I turned the corner, I see Sam in the kitchen. "Morning, Nadia," Sam said.

He looks like he's tired and eyes look dialated. "Morning, Sam. Do you guys have coffee?" I asked.