043

Next Day

Nadia's pov

I am at the hospital, having an ultrasound appointment. We're gonna check Deanna's heart beat and see when her birth date will be.

We're waiting for my primary doctor, Dr. Gaines. "This is weird being in here. I didn't do this with Lydia because she was an Amazon witch and she gave birth the morning after," Dean said.

"I know. At least this is a do over for you. You have me, your girlfriend who you actually got pregnant with and you don't have to worry about me giving birth less than 24 hours and our baby growing every two hours like your daughter Emma did," I said.

"If Sam didn't kill Emma, I could've raised her to be good," he said. "I know. Emma's still your daughter despite what her mother was and what Sam said," I said.

"Now, this little one in your womb will change our lives forever," he said, touching my belly. I smiled.

"Too bad I can't wear my sexy outfits anymore. Have fun seeing me wearing elastic pants, maternity dresses, my body swelling up like a balloon," I said.

"I know. You'll still be a beautiful woman that I fell in love with," he said, blinking. "Dean, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, Amara's in my head and she won't leave me alone," he said. "I hope Cas calls us if they're any leads on here," I said.

"Roussell?" a nurse asked. "That's us," I said. Dean and I got up, heading to the room to see Dr. Gaines.

---

Dean and I are in the ultrasound room. I am laying down with my shirt up. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, Nadia. How are we doing?" Dr. Gaines asked. "We're good. This is Dean, my boyfriend," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Dean," Dr. Gaines said. "You too," Dean said.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend's a little older and handsome," she said. "Hey, back off. He's mine, Dr. Gaines," I said.

"I know. I'm just saying. Let's check on the baby," Dr. Gaines said. Dr. Gaines turns the lights off, putting gel on my belly.

She starts checking on the baby, looking at the screen. "There she is," Dr. Gaines said.

"There's our sweet girl," Dean said, seeing Deanna in the ultrasound. We start hearing the heart beating.

"What's that?" Dean asked. I start tearing up.

"That's her heart beating," I said, smiling. "Ohh, my sweet girl," he said.

I looked at Dean. "You okay?" I asked. He starts tearing up.

"Hey, it's okay. Those are happy tears," I said. "She's actually three months along. The baby is definitely a girl. She's expected to be born in the month of September," Dr. Gaines said.

"September. I can't wait to have her then," I said. "Well with you being, you know. There's a possibility you can give birth to her early. Just be careful and no more hunting with the boyfriend," she said.

"I'll make sure she doesn't do that," Dean said. I sighed softly.

"Okay. Let's schedule for next month," she said, cleaning off my belly. I pulled my shirt down, sitting up.

"Here's some pictures, and proof that you baby is a girl. I will see you two next month," Dr. Gaines said. "Thank you again, Dr. Gaines. See you next month," I said.

"Nice meeting you Dean," Dr. Gaines said. "You too," Dean said.

"Have a good one you guys and Nadia, tell your mom hello for me," she said. "I will," I said.