040

One Month Later..

Nadia's pov

It's been one month since Dean got the Mark off him

It's been one month since Dean got the Mark off him. Our relationship is now stronger since the Mark was taken off him.

I'm actually two months pregnant with Dean's baby. However, he doesn't know that I'm pregnant.

I want to tell Dean that I am pregnant but we have a bigger problem now. The Darkness has been on a rampage to find God.

Dean and I are on a case about preachers getting killed by a mystery woman in black as we know as Amara.

We are at a church that has a Priest dead and few members of the congregation. Dean's on the phone with Sam while I am checking around for Amara.

"Excuse me, Agent?" a cop asked. "She's good. She's with me," Dean said.

"Okay," the cop said. I went into the church.

"Anything, Blossom?" Dean asked. "Nothing. No traces of Amara," I whispered.

Dean nodded. "Let's get going. Thanks for your time," Dean said.

"Have a good day and bless you both," the cop said. Dean and I leave the church.

I walked down the stairs. "I smell hot dogs. Dean, do you want...?" I asked, looking for Dean.

Dean walks off towards a park. I followed him. "I feel her," Dean said.

I looked around. "Who?" I asked, confused.

"Amara," he said. I looked around for her. "I don't see her, Dean," I said, turning around.

I noticed that Dean disappeared. "Dean?" I asked, looking around.

I took out my sunglasses, putting them on. I rolled my eyes in the back of my head.

I start having a vision of where Dean disappeared to.

{I see Dean being confronted by Amara. She wants Dean to be by her side and take over the world.

She reveals that she's God's sister. She wants Dean to bound her like he owes her something.

He turns around and I see him taking the knife out. I looked on as I saw Dean try to kill Amara.

The blade breaks into pieces. I gasped softly, covering my mouth.

"You had to know that was pointless. I know that you're a warrior and your instinct resists, but I can't be resisted," she said.

I look on and I see Amara touching Dean's face.

"Dean.. don't do this," I whispered. Amara with her mouth open, trying to take his soul. She then seducing him by kissing him.