047

Twenty Minutes Later

After drying myself, I got dressed in a Henley shirt and pajamas pants to breathe in. I headed back to mine and Dean's room, taking my shower caddy as well.

I sat them on a towel

I sat them on a towel. I walked to the library. I see a note.

'We went to take Amara down with Chuck, Lucifer and Rowena. We'll be back later. Love, Dean.'

I sighed softly, crinkling it up and threw it away. I started feeling a short contraction, breathing softly.

I headed back to my room to lay down to practice breathing. I counted time for each contraction.

I started feeling rumblings in the Bunker. I stood up as I didn't know what it was.

The alarm was blaring. I gasped as I quickly ran to the dungeon to hide since I know it's Amara, she's looking for Dean and Chuck.

I hear a loud bang sound, the warding being destroyed. I gasped softly, I covered my mouth.

'Mommy?' I hear Deanna. "Shh. Amara's here, sweet girl," I whispered.

I called Dean, he answered the phone. "Nadia, is everything okay?" Dean asked.

"No. Amara's here. In the Bunker," I whispered. "She's in the Bunker?!" Dean asked.

"She is. Rowena better get her out of here," I said, quietly so Amara doesn't hear me. "Okay, I'll let her know," he said.

"Thanks, Dean. Oh Dean?" I asked. "Yes?" he asked. "I love you," I said, smiling.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Stay where you are," he said. I ended the call.

I hissed in pain again. I felt another contraction. I checked my cervix, feeling that I'm one centimeter dilated.

---

I left my old room, I looked around to make sure Amara was gone.

I looked at mine and Dean's room. I noticed his chest was open.

I go into our room, looking into his chest. I see pictures of himself with his mom, Mary.

I smiled softly. 'Who's that, Mommy?' Deanna asked.

"That's your daddy when he was little and that's Mary, your grandmother," I told her. 'Ohh, she's pretty,' she said.

I nodded. "I see where Dean gets his kind heart from," I smiled.

I closed his chest up. I stood up as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

{I see Amara weaken Chuck, Lucifer's out of Cas. "Welcome to the end," Amara said.}

I gasped as my eyes went back to normal. When she said " Welcome to the End". I got up to check the outside.

I looked up at the sky, holding my hand up, I noticed that the sky's getting pink.