032

Nadia's pov

I got to the Bunker, opening the doors. "Dean! Sam, I'm back," I called for them, I heard someone's footsteps.

I see Sam, looking up at me. "Nadia, your back," Sam said, smiling.

I headed down the stairs, hugging Sam. He hugged me back.

"Yeah, I'm back," I said, smiling. "How was Florida and your mom?" he asked, patting my back.

"Florida was good, sunny. My mom's good," I said, smiling. "That's good. I'm glad you're back," he said, smiling.

"Where's Dean? Did Cain kill him?" I asked. "No, no. Dean's alive. Did you have a dream vision of him?" he asked.

I nodded, telling him. "Dean killed Cain with the First Blade. He's been sleeping for a few days since then," he said.

I sighed in relief that Dean's still alive. "Oh good. The dream didn't finish because my mom woke me up after she heard me screaming," I said.

"It happens," Sam said. I nodded. "I'm gonna surprise Dean," I said.

"Nadia, I need to tell you something," he said. "What?" I asked.

"The Mark is making him worse," he said. I looked at Sam, concerned. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"When Dean and I go on a hunt with Cas to help Jimmy Novak's daughter Claire. Someone attacked Claire and he killed everyone," he said.

"The Mark needs to come off him. How are we gonna get it off him?" I asked.

"There's this book called Book of the Damned, Charlie's on a mission to find the book. There might be a spell that can possibly get the Mark off him," he said.

"Charlie came back from Oz?" I asked. "She did. She asked about you. I told her what happened between you and Dean. Then I told her that you went to Florida to get a break from the Bunker," he said.

"Good, good. I'm gonna go surprise Dean," I said. "Okay. Welcome back, Nadia," he said, smiling.

"Thanks, Sam," I said, kissing his cheek. I walked towards the hall to Dean's room.

I hear groaning, I see Dean walking towards the library. "Sam, did I hear.." Dean paused as he saw me.

"Nadia..?" Dean whispers. "Dean," I whispered, running towards Dean.

We hugged each other. His breathing trembles, holding me closer.

"Oh Nadia. Thank God you're alive," he whispers. I looked at him, seeing tears coming out of his eyes.

"Dean, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I just missed you," he said, sniffling.

"I miss you too," I said, drying his tears. "I'm glad that you're not around Ligeia or stuck in the Lair," he said.

"What you mean?" I asked. "He had a nightmare about you siding with Ligeia," Sam said.

I looked at Sam then back at Dean, tearing up again. "Dean, look at me," I paused.

Dean looks at me, tears still going down his face. "Ligeia is not gonna hurt my family and people that I love and care about. Not on my watch," I told Dean.

He nodded as drying his eyes. I helped him, kissing his cheek.

"Nadia, may we talk privately?" Dean asked. "Sure. I need to take my stuff to my room," I said.

"Meet me in my room," Dean said. "Do I need headphones?" Sam asked.

"No, we aren't doing that," I said. "Sam, please, remember what happened the last time," Dean said, heading to my room.