026

Nadia's pov

We woke up in each other's arms. "Morning, slut," he whispers.

"Morning, asshole," I said. We kissed each other, slipping our tongues.

Dean moaned, cupping my cheek as we kissed. "Last night was incredible and fire," he said, smirking.

I chuckled a little, looking down. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, lifting my chin.

"At the bar in Beulah, I heard Crowley's thoughts. He was giving you a day to think about siding with him," I said.

"Yeah. He wants me to side with him to rule Hell together, or whatever," he said. I nodded, "Did he notice that I was around?" I asked.

"Not really. You have magenta hair now, he remembers you as a platinum blonde," he said, shrugging.

"Good, I'm gonna stick to the magenta hair for a while," I said, smiling. "I like you with this color, it suits you," he said, stroking my hair.

I smiled softly. "So what plan on doing in Killdeer?" I asked. "If it's okay with you, would you be okay going to a strip club?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, you blow off steam. I'll be here," I said, smiling.

He gets up, looking at me. "No, your coming with me," he said.

"Wait, what?" I asked, getting up quickly, "Dean, women aren't allowed inside the strip girls," I said.

"Seduce them or use your succubus powers to allow you inside," he said. "Sounds like a good idea," I said.

---

We got to the Gentlemen's Club

We got to the Gentlemen's Club. Dean went inside, holding the door open for me.

We see two girls dancing."Hey, she's not allowed in here," the bouncer said.

"She's with me," Dean said, grabbing my hand. I looked into the bouncer's eyes, seducing him with my Succubus powers.

"I can be in here," I whispered. "Go right ahead, miss," the bouncer said.

"Thank you," I said, winking at him. Dean looks at me, smirking

"That's my girl. Told you they let you in," Dean whispers. "I'm gonna get us some drinks. bourbon?" I asked.

"Yes, please," he said, walking to a chair and sitting by the dance stage. I walked over to the bar, grabbing us some drinks.

"Hello, sexy kitten. What will it be?" a bartender asked. "A bourbon and a whiskey," I said, showing the bartender my cleavage.

"Coming up, Miss," the bartender said. I looked over as Dean as I popped my booty out. Dean winked at me.

I turned around. "Here you go missing and it's in the house," he said. "Thank you," I said, throwing him a tip.