031

Nadia's pov

I see another door opening, I see more of her minions. They all gasped, backing away.

I see Ligeia sitting at her throne. Her Henchman Thom's standing next to her as always.

"Nadia Roussell, welcome to the Lair. How was your little trip? How's your daddy doing?" she asked.

"Ligeia

"Ligeia. Long but I'm here now," I said. "Good, but first. Everyone out now!" she yelled.

Her minions leave. 'Kivon's daughter does exist.' 'Future Queen of the Lair if she kills Ligeia.'

"So where's your daddy? Oh that's right, he's banished," she said, laughing.

"Ligeia, you wanted me here. So what do you want?" I asked. "So I heard Dean Winchester's a Demon," she said, standing up.

"He was," I said. "Was? He did become human again. Rumor has it that he seduced you, used you as his sex toy then trapped you because you told him that you almost hooked up with his hotter, muscular younger brother after Dean disappeared with Crowley. Is that true?" she asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked, folding my arms. "He's no longer a demon. Now your heart is broken by Dean Winchester and now you're alone," she said, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, Dean Winchester broke my heart and broke a promise, laugh it up. You wanted me here to talk, I'm here. What do you want, Ligeia?" I asked.

"Okay, don't have to be bitter, Nadia, I want to know. Are you in love with Dean Winchester?" she asked.

I looked at her, growling when she mentioned Dean. "How can I be in love with someone that broke my heart?" I asked.

"Well good. If you do love Dean Winchester, I will find out," she said. "Or what? Kill him or me? Why do you hate Dean Winchester so much?" I asked, standing up to her.

She didn't speak, looking at me. "You wouldn't understand," she said.

"That's what I thought, Succubus Queen, you are nothing but a coward, Ligeia. All of your minions knows it," I said.

I turned around. "What are you gonna do, Nadia, you gonna cry?" she asked, laughing at me.

I turned around, laughing with her. I slapped her in the face.

She falls down on the throne, touching her face. Thom rushed to Mr as I held the succubus killing dagger at him.

"You stay there or I'll burst you into pieces, Thom," I said. Thom backed away, holding his hands up.

"What Dean and I do together is none of your fucking business. You stay away from my family and you stay the fuck away from Dean or I will destroy you myself, bitch and take over your throne," I said, I left the Lair.

I went back to my father. The door opens as I see Kivon, waiting for me. "How did it go, my daughter?" he asked.

"All she wanted to know was what happened with me and Dean, just to piss me off and make me upset," I said.