020

Nadia's pov

We are still at the Humboldt Hotel. I'm cleaning up Dean's face after he killed Abaddon with the First Blade.

"Once we get back to Lebanon, I'm gonna take you on a date," he said. "Like watching movies and eating pizza in your room?" I asked.

"No, a real date," he said. "I thought we agreed that 'no strings attached'?" I asked.

"We did but I want to do more than that," he said. "What you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying, Nadia Roussell, will you be my girlfriend?" he said, looking at me. I looked at him as he asked me.

"Is that you or that The Mark talking?" I asked. "No, this is me talking," he said, looking at me.

"Once you get this off you, then I will consider being your girlfriend," I said, smiling. Dean nodded, smiling.

"Nadia, could you help Crowley get the bullet out of him?" Sam asked. "I'm still trying to get the blood off him," I said.

"I got it, Nadia. You get the bullet out," Dean said, smiling. I kissed Dean's cheek, heading back to the main room.

Sam was cleaning the First Blade off, wrapping it up. Crowley was digging in his shoulder.

I took the knife from Crowley. "Hold still," I said, digging the knife deeper.

"Ow, you stupid, fucking half-breed!" he yelled. I took the knife out and pointed it at Crowley.

"If you keep calling me half-breed, I will cut your face off," I said. Crowley didn't speak, he was scared.

"I'm-I'm sorry, kitten," Crowley said, terrified. Sam chuckles. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Crowley asked.

"Actually, I am. At least we didn't kill you, Crowley, even though it would've been easy. Isn't that enough?" Sam asked.

I dug a little deeper as the knife touched the bullet. "You owe me. Do I get no credit for warning you this was a trap?" he asked.

I pulled the knife out, using my fingers to get it out. Dean comes out drying his hands.

"Got the bullet out?" Dean asked. "Almost," I said to Dean, digging in Crowley's wound.

"'Poughkeepsie' rings a bell?" he asked. I am confused.

"Poughkeepsie? What does that mean?" I asked, looking at Dean. "It's a safe word," Dean mouthed.

Dean and Sam looked at each other. Crowley starts chuckling. "I sense drama," he said.

I continued to dig inside to get the bullet out. "I still can't get over the fact Crowley has a son," Dean said.

"Right," I whispered. "How's he doing, by the way," Dean asked.

"Got it," I said, as I pulled the bullet out. I put it on a silver plate.

"Ow! Bitch!" Crowley yelled at me. "Hey, watch your mouth!" Dean said.

"You're fucking welcome, dickhead," I said. I got up to wash the bullet and my hands.

"Thanks, kitten," Crowley said. I got to the bathroom as I washed the blood off the bullet and my hands.

I dried my hands off as well. Crowley got up as he headed to the room as I left the bathroom.

"Bullet's cleaned," I said, giving it to Dean. "Thanks, Nadia," Dean whispers.

"You're welcome," I whispered. "Could I at least say goodbye?" Crowley asked.

"You got one minute," Dean said. Crowley nodded, walking to the room with his son.