09

Nadia's pov

I made it back to Lebanon. I pulled up to the Bunker, but I do not see Dean's car here.

I parked my motorcycle, taking my helmet off. I went inside, opening the door.

The door squeaks and I head down stairs. "Dean? Sam? I'm back," I said.

I got downstairs but I didn't see them. I went to Sam's room, he's not there.

I went to Dean's room and he's not there either. I heard feet coming, I grabbed one of Dean's guns from his wall.

I started hearing someone's thoughts that I don't recognize. I look around to see the feet.

"Sam, Dean? Are you guys back?" I hear a voice I don't recognize. I turned the corner as I pointed the gun at him.

He screamed, I screamed. "Don't shoot me!" he yelled, covering his face.

"Who are you?" I asked, pointing it at him. "I'm Kevin, Kevin Tran," he said, showing himself.

I looked at him, recognized him. "Prophet Kevin Tran?" I asked.

"Yes. Who are you?" Kevin asked. "I'm Nadia Roussell," I said.

"The Nadia? Dean talks about you constantly," he said. I put the gun down.

"Speaking of Dean, where are they?" I asked. "Last I saw them, they were going to do the last trial on Crowley..," Kevin continued to tell me.

My phone goes off, it vibrates repeatedly. It's Dean calling me.

"Sorry, Kevin, I need to take this," I said, walking to my room. "Okay, I'll be in the library," Kevin said.

"Okay," I said, taking my stuff to my room. I missed the call as it went straight to voicemail.

I checked it. 'Hey, Nadia. It's Dean. Call me back when you get this.' Dean's voice said.

I called Dean's phone. It started ringing, hoping he would answer.

I hear answering. "Nadia?" I hear Dean's voice. I sighed in relief.

"Dean, thank God. It's good to hear your voice. I just got to the Bunker. I don't see you. Where are you?" I asked.

Dean tells me where he and Sam are at. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be there soon," I said, ending the call.

I grabbed clean clothes to shower up.

Later..

I got to the hospital where Dean and Sam are located

I got to the hospital where Dean and Sam are located. I parked my motorcycle in the guest parking lot, taking my helmet off.

I went inside trying to find Dean. I walked up to the receptionist.

"I'm looking for Sam and Dean Winchester," I said. "Are you a family or friend?" she asked.

"Friend," I said. "Down the hall to the left," she said, pointing.