Date

"Seaweed brain. It's time to wake up," Annabeth chuckled, stroking his cheek.
They laid together in their bed. Annabeth's head was rested on his chest and Percy's arms were wrapped tightly around her. His face was buried in her hair and he was letting out soft snores.
"Percy we're going to be late," Annabeth sighed, trying to squirm her way out of his arms.

"Okay," Percy just mumbled before pulling her closer.

"Perseus Jackson," Annabeth glared, using her stern voice. She hated being late to anything.
"Annabeth Chase. We still have 1 hour and 30 minutes," Percy replied, stroking her hair gently.

"Exactly! That's not enough timeeee," Annabeth groaned.

"It's exactly enough time. 10 minutes for shower. 5 minutes changing. 10 minutes getting ready everything. Your 35 minute reading time while I go for a swim with Bessie. Then 30 minutes of making out," Percy said, grinning at the last part. Then he went back to snuggling under the cover.

"Fine then. I guess I'll go find someone else to take out on a date by the sunset," Annabeth hmphed and turned away. She knew what she was doing and that was baiting him.

Percy shot up awake. "Okay okay fine. I'm up, Wise Girl. You don't gotta do me dirty." He sat up, groggily, wiping his drool and eyes.

Annabeth chuckles and stood up only to have Percy cling to her like a clingy child.

"Percy!" She busted out laughing. "Don't be such a clingy boyfriend I'm just going to get ready."

Percy kept clinging on. "I love you."

"Let go, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"I love you," Percy just mumbled again.

"I love you too. Now let go," Annabeth says, dumping him on the floor and running to the bathroom and closing the door.

Percy grunted and flopped around till he finally got up. He immediately flung the door open, walked to the pier and jumped off towards the ocean.

He met with Bessie who happily swam around with him for 30 minutes. He visited a nearby coral reef and talked with some merman.

Finally, he finished his daily swim and walked out by the beach, completely dry.

Annabeth was already finished with her shower and ready to go. Her hair was curled up and on her shoulders, she wore her beads, camp shirt, and a white denim short.

Percy walked up to her with a loving smile, giving her a peck on the lips before getting ready himself. He wore his camp shirt, beads, and a blue sweatpant..

"So what do yo-ooo. Is that a blue batter for blue cookies?? My gods. My love for you just keeps increasing everyday," Percy sighed, pulling her for a kiss but Annabeth ducked and he ended up kissing air.

"There's time for that later. Come on Seaweed brain. Let's go while the cookies are baking," Annabeth said, lacing her fingers with his and pulling him out the house.

"What are you so hyped u-omygods Annabeth. Did you plan all this?" Percy gaped, staring at the set up by the beach. There was a little gazebo and a picnic blanket under it. There was his favorite foods there and some candles.

"I did. Don't you know what today is, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth laughed, intertwining their hands together.

"Uhhh," Percy replied clueless, it was still early in the morning.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "It's your 20th birthday, Seaweed Brain."

"Ohhhhh. That. Gods I'm old," Percy said, his eyes widening.

Annabeth chuckled. "Is that all you've got to say?"

"I've got a lot to say but not enough words so I'll rely on other means of communications," Percy smiled softly, his features softening as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him till there was no space between them. They both leaned in at the same time and met in the middle. Percy's hands were buried in her hair, stroking it as they kissed. Somehow, they ended up by the blanket and made out till Annabeth heard the alarm she set up for the cookies.

"For the first time, I despise the cookies," Percy groaned, letting her go.

Annabeth laughed at that. Over all it was a pretty good morning date. They cuddled in the blanket while watching the sun rise and ate some food. Then made out some more. Till Frank walked in on them.