Honeymoon

(Warning: Oh well what the heck. If you want to read then read it lolll. If you don't then don't. I was about to say mature audience only but hey nobody is really mature XD)

"Wise girl, we're here," Percy whispered, shaking her softly as Argus stopped the car, waiting for them to get out.

"Hmmm? We are?" Annabeth yawned, blinking till her vision cleared. She gasped as she stared out the window. "Oh it's lovely."

The view was spectacular. They were by a cliff side, still by the beach but hidden. And the house was...

"Blue," Annabeth laughed

"Yep," Percy grinned, looking proud of himself.

"I love it, Percy," Annabeth smiled softly, hugging him and burying her face in his neck.

"Hmmm, I'm glad," Percy smiled, pressing a quick kiss on her neck. "Come on, let's go see it. Argus already put our stuff inside. Speaking of, here you go big guy," Percy said, passing Argus some dramachas. Argus just grunted before shooing them out and driving off.

"You're welcome," Percy chuckled before turning to Annabeth who he found was staring at him. He gulped.

The reality of tonight slammed into him. Tonight was the night. If Annabeth wanted of course. He wouldn't force her into anything. They had closed calls back at camp. He silently thanked Chiron who always caught them and stopped them from doing anything.

"I-," Percy started but Annabeth shushed him with a kiss.

It wasn't just a peck but a total full on make out kiss.

When they finally pulled away, Percy was gaping like a fish.

"Let's go inside?" Annabeth said, tugging him towards the house. And so they went inside.

Once inside, Annabeth quietly removed her jacket and hanged it in a clothes hanger. She looked around and laughed once more.

"Everything is...blue," she chuckled.

"Yep. Isn't it perfect?" Percy smiled, tugging her to his chest.

"More than perfect," Annabeth whispered, turning around and kissing him.

The kiss turned more hungrier and passionate as they kissed. Annabeth arched her body, pressing against him till there was no room against them. Percy's arms tightened around her and lifted her up.

Annabeth wrapped her legs around his waist and started to work on his tie as Percy's fingers started to unbutton the back of her dress. 

She didn't know how they got there but they had stopped in front of a room and Percy was kicking the door open, going inside, and shutting the door again. Then she was against the door.

"Percy," Annabeth groaned as his lips maid a trail down her neck. She threw his tie aside, cupped his chin and kissed him harder.

Percy made a groaning sound before pulling back. "Holy Hell. How many damn buttons are there in this dress??"

Annabeth laughed before redirecting his fingers to the zipper.

"Oh," Percy whispered, before unzipping it.

Annabeth gasped at the cold air that pierced her body. Gods. She was standing in front of him with just a very showy bra and panties.

Percy didn't waste a second before pulling her back to him and picking her up. Annabeths legs quickly wrapped around his waist again as Percy moved them to the bed. He gently laid her down and hovered over her.

Annabeth started to unbutton his shirt and tossed it aside. She took a moment to admire him and run her hands on his chest to his stomach. Percy groaned before kissing her again. His lips sucking at her neck and his hands wandering around.

Annabeth played with the button of his pants, not knowing what to do now. Gods they've gone so far already. Was she ready for this? For him?

As if reading her mind, Percy pulled back, concerned. "Wise girl, we don't have to do anything tonight. It's your choice and your body. I'll be fine with anything," Percy said, caressing her cheek.

Annabeth didn't reply as she stared at him. So much had happened to both of them since they were twelve. They'd both changed to now and was still together stronger than ever. She stared at those sea green eyes she'd grown to love before pulling him back in for a kiss.

She made quick work and soon they were both stripped of clothes. Annabeths chest rose up and down as she fought not to cover herself.

"You're beautiful. All of you," Percy said, kissing her and then there was nothing in between them.

Annabeth gasped at the feeling and she arched against him. "Percy," she moaned, her hands at his shoulder.

And they made passionate love that night. Passionate and lovely love.

They stopped around two hours later.

Annabeth laid across his chest, playing with his wedding ring.

Percy had his arms wrapped around her while stroking her hair. He breathed her in. He didn't know really what she smelled like. Mostly of books, lemon, and well his scent. She smelled of the beach at the moment.

Percy stared at her as she stared at him.

"I love you, Wise Girl," He said, kissing her forehead as his arms tightened around her.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth whispered, burying her face in his neck before slipping into sleep.