Good Morning

Annabeth stirred awake as a light breeze swept through her. She blinked then blinked some more to adjust her eyes to the light. She looked to her side but Percy wasn't there.

She sat up, quickly, looking around. "Percy?" She called out. But no one replied.

She blinked then suddenly the whole room changed and she was back to Tartarus. She couldn't see. She was blind. Percy left her. "Percy! Where'd you go? Don't leave me!" She cried out, sobbing as she fell to the ground.

"Percy!" She sobbed, blindly scouring tartarus for him. She flew up the bed, gasping.

"Annabeth!" Percy said, awake from her screams. "Hey hey, it's okay. You're okay. We're together. We're out. We got married remember? You're safe," Percy whispered, tucking her to him and resting his chin on the top of her head. "We're together."

Annabeth cried for a while, hugging him tightly. This had become a habit of theirs after they escaped Tartarus. Each would have nightmares of the things that had happened there.

Once she calmed down, she snuggled back against Percy and fell asleep once again. Percy stayed awake for a few minutes, caressing Annabeths shoulder and rethinking life before slipping off to sleep as well.

That morning....

Annabeth stirred awake as a light breeze swept through her. She blinked then blinked some more to adjust her eyes to the light. She looked to her side but Percy wasn't there.

She sat up, quickly, looking around. "Percy?" She called out. But no one replied.

She started to panick again and blinked. But she was still on Earth and she smelled...bacon? She frowned, slipping off the bed.

She flushed suddenly at her naked body and slipped on a robe and fluffy slippers before heading down stairs.

"Percy?" She called again.

"I'm here!" Percy called from the kitchen.

Annabeth followed his voice and stopped at the scene. "Oh my gods, Seaweed Brain. What did you do??"

The kitchen was a mess. Blue pancake batter was everywhere and splattered pancakes on the ceiling.

"Making breakfast, duh," Percy replied, putting very very crispy bacon on a plate.

Annabeth facepalmed herself and laughed. Percy shrugged and kept cooking.

She laughed again before going behind him and hugging him. "Love you."

"Love you too," Percy smiled, turning around to give her a kiss. He pulled back and grinned, splattering batter on her nose.

Annabeth gasped. "Oh no you didn't."

"Oh yes I did," Percy sassed, laughing and wiping some on her cheeks.

Annabeth laughed before wiping some on his forehead. They continued to make a mess of themselves till Percy stopped.

His eyes turned hard as he watched the batter make a trail to her lips. His eyes looked back to Annabeth who met his gaze similarly. Percy wiped the batter off before kissing her, pressing her against the high table.

Annabeths arms immediately wrapped around his neck and she kissed back. With her left hand, she turned off the stove before fully kissing him again.

Percy picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her robe fell to the ground. Then they were at it again.

Time skip...

"I have a question," Percy said as he trailed a serious of touches around her shoulder blades. He pressed a quick kiss on her shoulder.

"What's up?" Annabeth asked, stroking his hair as she stared at those wonderful dreamy eyes.

"I know we haven't had the talk yet but we basically had...you know...unprotected multiple several times. Do you want kids?" Percy asked.

Annabeth blinked then blinked again. She had thought of this before. Children with Percy. They were 22 now anyway. It wasnt teenager young but it wasnt old either. "I would be honored to bear our  kids, Percy."

Percy grinned. "If that's what you want. I'd be honored to be the father of your children, Wise girl." He grinned and kissed her forehead.

"I think two is good," Annabeth said.

"Then two it is," Percy smiled, kissing her cheek before sitting up right from the rug.

Annabeths stomach growled. "I think I'll help with breakfast this time." She stood up.

"Good idea," Percy laughed, hugging her from behind and breathing her in. He pressed a quick kiss on her neck.

"Perseus Jackson, Behave yourself," Annabeth scolded.

"But behaving is overrated," Percy smiled, picking her up and running to the ocean.