PERCY!

(This is them with no powers)
Annabeth laid beside Percy on their bed, passed out from tiredness. Not long ago, she had given birth to their second child, Bianca Nightshade Jackson. She had Percy's unruly dark hair and his sea green eyes but she had Annabeths lips, nose, and smile.

Bianca was asleep in a connecting room with them, with Luke who was now eight years old.

Percy's arms tightened around her as she nuzzle her face in his chest. No matter how many years had passed, she still loved him. He hadn't changed and she loved that. His smoky- smoke?

Annabeth's eyes blinked open, smelling smoke. She sniffed once more and it smelled stronger.

What the hell?

"Percy," Annabeth said, shaking him as she got up to inspect what was causing the problem. She opened the door to their kids bedroom and all the blood drained out her face.

She might have screamed. She didn't know.

The kids room was on fire.

Annabeth was about to run into the fire but Percy pulled her back, desperation in his eyes.

"No! Stay here! Get out the house! I'll get the kids!" He yelled as the fire crackled.

"NO! I'm not leaving you!" Annabeth yelled back, trying to push him back.

"Annabeth, please. Now is not the time to argue. I promise you, Wise girl, I'll get them out. Go now!" Percy said, kissing her quickly before rushing into the fire.

Percy came back seconds later with Bianca in his arms. He quickly transfered her to his arms and came back in the fire for Luke.

Luke came running out the room...but without Percy. The room collapsed.

"PERCY! NO!" Annabeth screamed, trying to follow but the fire blocked her off.

She could hear her babies crying and she wanted to go to safety but Percy. She had to-

"Annabeth! We saw the flames! Let's go!" Piper yelled, pulling her out of the room and out the house. Jason took the two kids.

"NO! LET ME GO! PERCY!" Annabeth screamed, fighting against Piper and trashing. Tears were pouring out her eyes and she was sobbing. "Percy! No! Percy!" She sobbed, collapsing on the grass.

"Yes, Wise Girl?" A voice murmured in front of her. Annabeths face shot up. Before she knew it, she was launching herself at him, sobbing.

Percy's arms immediately wrapped around her and buried his face in her hair.

"Don't ever do that again!" Annabeth sobbed, clutching at him as if her life depended on it. She was wrapped around him like a koala bear with her legs around his waist.

"B-I-Wise girl?" Percy said, having a bit trouble breathing from Annabeths death grip.

Annabeth looked up and flushed before loosening her grip. "I'm sorry. I love you. I love you and I love you, my Seaweed brain," Annabeth said, kissing him as though the world was ending.

As time passed, they had grown stronger as a couple and now they were adults, their love was strongest.

"I love you too, my Wise girl. So much," Percy said, hugging her tightly.