Wedding Pt. 1

Today was the day that Annabeth was to be married and she could hardly wait.

      At the moment, it was only 4 am in the morning and she couldn't sleep anymore. Percy laid behind her, his arms tucking her to his chest and his face buried in her neck. He was still passed out like...well Percy.

Annabeth carefully turned herself so they were face to face and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his chest. As years passed, his hair was still unruly and his sea green eyes still had that boyish charm. He still smelled of the sea which Annabeth had grown to love.

If they were ever to separate, she'd live away from the sea because it would only bring painful memories.

But she hoped they'd never separate.

She loved Percy and Percy loved her. She knew he did. He did jump to tartarus for her and almost died millions of times for her. She loved him and gods it brought tears to her eyes.

"Wise girl? Whats wrong?" Percy stirred, feeling her tears soak his shirt. He pulled back to look at her.

Annabeth sniffled. "I just love you so much."

Percy's eyes softened and he pulled her back to his chest. "And I love you so much, my wise girl. Always and Forever." He whispered, kissing her forehead.

Annabeth nodded, wiping her tears and snuggling to him. "I'm nervous."

Percy stilled. "Me too. Gods, Wise girl, every second I think that you'll admit that you made a mistake and leave. I know that you deserve so much better."

"Oh, Seaweed Brain. Don't think that. I deserve you and you deserve me. What do you mean?? I'm the one over here thinking that you'll just peace out," Annabeth said, playing with the hem of his hoodie.

Percy looked at her incredulously. "Me?? Ever leaving you?? Gods Annabeth. My fatal flaw is Loyalty and I am loyal to you till my last breath. That I promise you," Percy whispered, pulling her in a kiss.

Annabeth kissed back passionately. Somehow, she'd ended up on top of him, pressed against his chest.

When they finally pulled away, both of them were flushed with color and their lips were red from kissing.

Percy sighed, resting his head on his arm and caressing Annabeths arm with his other hand. He loved her. So much. So much that it hurts.

"Percy?"

"Hmmm?" Percy asked, lifting his eyes to meet hers.

"How many kids do you want?" Annabeth asked sheepishly. They had the talk before but they were still on their teens that time and hadn't taken it seriously. Now, on their mid 20s way the time they were getting serious about settling down.

"Two, I suppose. But however many you want, Wise girl," Percy said, kissing her hand.

"I think two is good too," Annabeth whispered, getting off of him and sitting on the bed.

"Then that's how many we'll have," Percy said, squeezing her hand and sitting up on the bed.

"I can't wait to marry you, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth whispered, looking at her lap.

"And I can't wait to marry you, almost Annabeth Jackson," Percy smiled, bringing their foreheads together. They stayed that way for a bit till annabeth's friends came knocking on the door.

"Annabeth. You there? It's time to get ready," Hazel called. "Like right now."

Annabeth laughed slightly, pulling back from Percy's warmth and standing. "I'll see you later, Seaweed Brain," she said, giving him a deep kiss before slipping out the door.

With a little help from Aphrodite and her kids, Annabeth was finally ready for the wedding.

(DRESS)

"Oh, Annabeth. You look so beautiful, my dear," Sally sighed along with the other girls.

"I think you'll knock Percy off his feet," Hazel chuckled.

"Thank you guys, really. Thank you," Annabeth said, looking in the mirror. She did look pretty for once.

"You're welcome. Now I have to go fix up my little ones," Piper said before taking care of her twins. She had given birth to them a year after her and Jason's wedding.

The other girls followed soon and left Annabeth by herself.

"Knock knock?" Percy said, behind her door as he knocked.

Annabeth sprung up. "Um...I don't think we're suppose to see each other before the wedding, Seaweed Brain."

"Oh...uh well I have a gift for you," Percy said, sliding a thin box under the box.

Annabeth smiled and picked it up. She frowned slightly. "I think you can only propose once, Seaweed Brain."

"It's not a ring, Wise girl," Percy chuckled.

Annabeth rolled her eyes before opening it and she smiled. It was a bead. It's been a tradition every year to exchange beads between them. The bead had a picture of two rings intertwined in a heart. "Oh, Seaweed Brain. I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, Wise Girl," Percy smiled behind the door.

The wedding bells sounded.

"That's our cue. I'll see you soon, Seaweed Brain. Close your eyes really quick," Annabeth said, cracking the door a bit.

Percy did as told and Annabeth kissed him. Percy didn't open his eyes nor did Annabeth and kissed passionately. After that, Annabeth went back inside.

Here they go.