Wedding Pt. 2

The wedding bells rang in the distant background while Annabeth, her bridesmaids and Jason and Pipers children.

"If everyone may be seated. We shall begin," Chiron said as he opened his book up. Everyone sat down. The audience consisted of both demigods and mortal. The wedding was beside the beach and it was perfect.

Up first was the twins, who held hands as they walked down the isle and threw flowers

"Aww," Everyone gushed as the cuteness of the twins. They had Jason's blond hair and Pipers eyes.

Up next were the bridesmaids and their partners.

Piper and Jason.

Leo and Calypso.

Frank and Hazel

Grover and Juniper.

Nico and Will.

Coach Hedge and Millie.

And finally it was Annabeth's turn.

But Annabeth didn't come out. Annabeth intertwined her hands together, shaking. Her whole body felt like it was just in distress and she was so nervous.

Percy looked to Piper who shrugged. Percy had a worried look on his face and he was nervous as well.

Annabeth let out a breath, and another. "Come on, Annabeth, you can do this. It's okay. You're okay. He's there and hasn't left you. He's-"

"There and waiting for you, Annabeth," Athena said, appearing in shimmering light.

"Mom?" Annabeth gasped, taking a step forward. "You came."

"Why would I miss your wedding? True I still despise Perseus but I'll never miss your wedding, darling," Athena said, caressing Annabeths hair. "Now what's wrong?"

"I-im nervous I guess. What if he doesn't wan-," Annabeth was starting to say but Athena put a finger to her lips.

"I know I hate him but I know him well. He loves you, Annabeth. He jumped to Tartarus which is literal death for you. He chose being a mere weak mortal so he could be with you and he has proved himself more than once that he loves you. Right now, he's as nervous as you are. He's thinking that you'll back out and that you decide not to marry him," Athena said.

"Really?" Annabeth asked, sniffling.

"Really. He loves you and I love you, my daughter. Now go. Be happy," Athena said, kissing Annabeths forehead, wiping her tears, and disappearing in a shimmering light.

"Thank you, mom," Annabeth whispered before taking her first step out of the curtains of flower.

Percy immediately perked up nervously and met her eyes.

Once their eyes met. Both of their worries disappeared. Before Annabeth knew it, she was in front of him.

"Seaweed Brain," Annabeth smiled softly.

"Wise girl," Percy replied, his mouth open in a wow gesture as he offered his hands. "You...look absolutely stunning." Gods he was one lucky man.

Annabeth flushed before taking his hands. He did look very handsome as well. Very handsome. Gods see was one lucky woman.

"Ehem. Now we may start. All of you are gathered today to (blah blah blah)" Chiron said, till he got to the important lines. "Do you Perseus Jackson take Annabeth Chase as your beloved wife to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, even in death?"

"I do," Percy said, not breaking his gaze at Annabeth.

"Do you Annabeth Chase take Perseus Jackson as your beloved husband to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, even in death?"

"I do," Annabeth smiled, squeezing Percy's hands.

"Well then. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," Chiron smiled.

The two didn't waste their time. Percy lifted Annabeths veil and captured her lips in his. Annabeths arms wrapped around his neck as Percy's wrapped around her waist.

They kissed.

When they finally pulled away, Percy gave no warning as he picked up Annabeth bride style and ran to the cake. "Cake time!" He yelled.

Annabeth laughed into his chest. "Gods your such a Seaweed brain."

"Yours and only, Wise girl," Percy smiled and they kissed again.