Wise Girl?

It has been two months after they've been married. Two months since Percy married the love of his life. He couldn't believe his luck as he swept a piece of Annabeths curls away from her face and kissed her cheek. "It's time to wake up, Wise Girl. We've got to visit my mom and Paul today."

    Annabeth didn't respond and kept sleeping away.

     "And see baby Estelle," Percy smiled at that. His mom had just given birth to his new baby sister and this was his first time to see her.

    "Hmmm," Annabeth sighed in her sleep.

    "Alright then. I guess I'll take someone else to meet my new baby sister and family. Maybe Drew," Percy said, standing up and beginning to walk away with a smirk on his lips.

    Next thing he knew, Annabeth jumped on him and wrapped herself around him like a teddy bear.

     Percy laughed and walked towards the living room with Annabeth clutching him.

     He dumped her in the couch before walking away again.

    "Perseus Jackson. Don't you dare," Annabeth growled in her scary voice.

    "I'm just gonna cook sime breakfast, Wise Girl," Percy laughed, walking back and dropping a kiss on her lips. "Scrambled with cheese, two sausage patties, French toast, and a apple juice right?"

      "Oh. Yeah," Annabeth sighed, laying back in the couch but awake. "Love you."

     "Love you too, Wise girl," Percy chuckled and went to make some breakfast.

     Annabeth stared at the ceiling for a bit before she felt suddenly sick. She doubled over and puked. "What the-," she puked again. "Percy!" She cried out, clutching her stomach.

      "Wise girl?" Percy cried out, running into the room sword drawn. His face was full panick and concern. "Oh my gods." He gaped at the puke on the floor.

       "I...I feel sick," Annabeth groaned, sitting up the coach.

      "Oh, come here," Percy said, gathering her up in his arms. Annabeth buried her face in his chest. "Mrs. O'leary!" He whistled.

     The big hellhound appeared in a puff of darkness.

     "Take us to camp. To the infirmary please," Percy said, pocketing his pen and holding on to the dog.

     They shadow traveled to camp where Will almost had a heart attack.

      "Perc-?" Will asked but Percy interrupted.

      "Annabeths not feeling well. She's really sick. Fix her!" He said desperately.

      "Okay okay. I've got to examine her first and take some tests on her. Meanwhile, go fetch me some of my siblings," Will said giving Percy a list of people.

      Will did his thing and took some tests till Percy came back.

      "Did you fix it?" Percy asked.

      "Aha...no. There's nothing to fix," Will smirked.

     "What do you mean?? Is she dying?!" Percy said, shaking Will.

      "Don't be so dramatic, Seaweed Brain. I'm not dying," Annabeth rolled her eyes. "You did this."

     "I did what?" Percy asked, panicking thinking he hurt her.

       "This," Annabeth motioned to her stomach.

      Percy was still clueless. "What?"

      "I'm pregnant, Seaweed Brain."

       "What?!" Percy gasped, taking the news in and staring at Annabeth. "Your- that means- I'm- oh my- wow."

        "I can't tell if that's a good wow or a bad wow. Say something complete Percy," Annabeth said.

       "We're going to be parents," Percy said, a smile in his lips.

      Annabeth smiled. "Yeah. We are."

      Percy smiled fully and picked her up, twirling her, laughing.

      "We're going to be parents!"