First Child

Annabeth softly snored beside Percy who had his arms wrapped around her and his face in her face. There was a big gap between them due to Annabeth's bulging belly.

Annabeth rotated so she was pressed to his chest and kept sleeping.

Everything was peaceful.

Till she felt a humongous pain in her stomach that made her cry out in pain. And...omg did she just pee herself? No that's not. Omg.

Percy sprung up the bed, hearing her cry, and looking for monsters. Riptide already at his hand. "Where's the danger?"

He looked around then at Annabeth clutching her stomach. "Wise girl?"

"Percy...I think...I'm...he's here...," Annabeth cried up between contractions. (Idk how pregnancy works so work with me lol)

"Who's here?" Percy said desperately.

"THE BABY, YOU IDIOT," Annabeth screamed as a contraction pushed through. "Oh my gods. Oh my gods."

Percy immediately sprung into action. He picked her up bridal style and rushed out the house with his car keys. "Okay. Just breath alright? We'll be there in a...oh fuck it. Mrs. O'leary?" Percy called out for his dog.

Almost immediately Mrs. Oleary arrived. She sniffed at Annabeth then looked up at Percy worryingly.

"Come on girl. To the camp infirmary now," Percy said, holding on to Mrs. Oleary as she shadow traveled.

They arrived immediately to the camp infirmary and Percy called for some of the older Apollo kids to help. They were about 30 and 40 and had stayed at camp to tend to anyone.

"Help her!" Percy yelled, not caring for anyone at the moment but Annabeth and their child.

The Apollo kids worked whatever they did and got Annabeth ready for operation.

Annabeth let out another scream as a contraction pushed through. "Perseus Jackson! I hate you!" She screamed as another contraction hit.

Percy rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and his other at Annabeths death grip. "Just breath, Wise girl. I love you too."

"Alright, Annabeth. It's time to start pushing," The doctor said.

Twenty minutes later, Luke Bob Jackson was born. The beautiful cries of their baby boy filled the air.

Annabeth started sobbing as she saw their beautiful child. Luke had blonde hair with sea green eyes and a few pecks of gray. He was the most perfect thing Percy had seen and little.

The nurse handed Luke to Annabeth who was crying and staring at their child. "Oh, you're so perfect," Annabeth sighed, kissing the baby's forehead and looking up to Percy who was dumbstruck.

"You coming, Seaweed Brain? Or are you going to stand there all day?" Annabeth said, patting the space on the bed.

"Yes, ma'am," Percy chuckled, breaking out of his daze and laying beside her, with Luke between them.

"He's so...precious," Percy said, stroking Luke's head with such gentleness.

"Hmm," Annabeth said, her eyes closing due to tiredness.

"Goodnight, Wise girl," Percy whispered, kissing her forehead and tucking her close while careful not to smush Luke.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth murmured, tucking her head in his neck and falling asleep.

"I love you, Wise girl. Always and forever," Percy said before sleeping as well.