Is This Me??

(man i never tgought people would actually.. Read this.. Thank you soo much. Who voted for my story🥰)

???pov:
Heyyy~ ive done what you ask me to do.... Soooooo... My payment??
*sigh*fine here you go.. Now gooo away before i changed.. My mind and
might take it back! the woman nodded her head and runs away.. Through a portal... *sigh*now then i wonder what will happen to our protagonist?

Yn pov:
I open my eyes..... Ouch!! W-what happened..? Suddenly falshbacks of the event that happened came into my head.. I panicked and look around.. I was in a room.. The room were gray everything in the room were lifeless..no other color than gray.. It remind...me When i was trapped at that place with nothing... But just the color white.. All around me... I erased the dark memories i have when i was still at that place.. dont want the voices to come back again. I thought to myself.. I stand up and begin to start walking the cold gray floor toching my bone feet..

........

...........

WAIT!!?? BONES!!!??? AHHHHHH!!!!!
I lost my balnced and fell over the floor with my nonexistent butt... I panicked and touch my face and pinch it... But i dont feel any skin on my face.. But hard stone like bones.. I-i whattz happenin to mah body brahh?? Wait!! WHATZZ!! GOIN ON??!! WHY THE PUNK!! ..... Punk!!!shed!!!!...motherpunker!!! I cant swear???

(sorryy im not very good at fresh..talking 😅)

calmdowncalmdowncalmdowncalmdowncalmdownokay? I hug my bone knees to my chest and started talking to myself..to try to calm down Okayokayokay stay calm yn stay calm we dont know what that lady did to us.. Calmdonwcalmdown..i.. Are we in heaven?? Or something i mean we did die.. And then... No why would i be a skeleton then?? Shouldnt i be a ghost??
Pffftt heaven???
Girl/boy you will never go into heaven!!
Yeah why would they aloud people whos not in their right mind??
Your crazy
Crazy
Murderer!!!

s-shut upppp!!! Pls stop just stop.. i tried to stop the tears from coming out of my eyes but i failed.. Tears started coming out of my eyes.. And i was a sobbing mess.. After i finished sobbing... I wiped the tears that is still in my face and was about to go open the door bit i noticed a paper in the floor...huh..dint notice that before.. I picked the paper.. And started reading it it said

Hi i figure that your already awake.. And umm sorry about what hapened how about we forget about it... Anyways you might be asking why your a skeleton weell let me explained..
You got reincarnated as a skeleton whos name is fresh.. And currently have magic.. Just ask your furby friend for some t instruction how to use your magic and other stuf that might come come isefull in the future.. And all about the information of the people you might bump into soo yeah oh! And also.. Just letting you know.. That you can do whatever you want..live, survive,be happy.. Buttt you need to also.. Kill some people since you need to survive with a host...
.......
..........
Sooo im not dead but actually got reincarnated as somebody else?? And i get to do whatever i want sooo that means im..... FREE!!! i jumped up and down with joy for the first time in years... Buttt i need to be carefull.. Wait dint the note said about a furby??friend... I thought.. To myself... Well how about if we explore this place...

(man.. My brain hurts with all the thinking... TwT i hope this actually made sense. Or somethin😅)