not part of the plan to fall

Author POV:

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
There in an empty au... Is a house floating in the white space... Inside were a skeleton named fresh... Looking at a big screen.. Watching the destroyer... His eyes widen as soon as the destroyer slowly approached the dark void... Smilling at himself... Fresh immediately stand up quickly opening a portal to the anti void...

✧༺♥༻✧
ErRoR pov:

I smiled down at the void... Finally.. Losing hope.... I've done it...
...
They will go through pain... I wanted to see them suffer...as they finally realized... that they were the ones that slowly killing themselves..... I wanted to see ink down at his knees finally realizing his mistakes.... As he die hopeless...
Heh... But still there were something else that's trying to stop me... I... What about him?..no!! Error you've come so far.... You cant back away now.... I thought and was about to jump while having a big middle finger towards... Faith... When a voice came from behind me.. Shouting my name.i turn around to see him....standing there...

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
Fresh pov:

I quickly opened a portal... And immediately walked through it... Scared... That I might lose... Him.... I didn't want to lose him....but why am I?..... I shake off the thought... Right now the most important thing is to not let the destroyer die...but if he did... Die... Then my plan will go in action.... Just the thought of the destroyer gone is making my... Soul hurt....

...

I saw error near at the void staring down at it... I shouted... His name....

ERROR!!!! Stop!!!
I shouted... Pls don't... I whispered... Still confused at what I'm feeling... Right now.... Before I knew it tears start flowing down... At my face.... I couldn't hold it anymore.... I touched my tears... Just what did error did to make me... Like this? I thought... Just then I heard error...laugh..

Heh! Hahahahaha!! WhAt YoUrE gOnNA sToP mE ??!!!

I gripped my chest Anoyyed...why I'm feeling weird today... Just what did he did to me?? Just then words suddenly came out of my mouth....
Error!!! Bro!!! Please don't do this!!!!! We all need you here!!! I said tearing up.... Wait!! This isn't... Why are you crying?? Stopstopstopstop 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋!!! Crying!!! Damn it!!!... Why do you care??!!!!

Isn't it Obvious?
Your inlove~
Ohhhhhhh

No where did you come from??!!! I thought... The voices they were back and what are they saying about??

Ohhhh~
Idiot!!! You really are an idiot!!! Ghahahahahahaahah!!!!!!!!
Dumb as always!!! You like him don't you!!!??? Wait!! You don't know that you're already in love!!!?
Huh!!!

Wait what are you talking about Im in love? Wh- I gripped my chest at the thought of love... I'm in love?... No no no no no no I can't be in love!!!!.... I C-CANT!!!! Hahaha!! No!!! I'm not supposed to be in love... No~.. I just can't... I thought... Feeling all sort of
Emotions...anger... Hatred... Toward him and myself.... This wasn't part of the(my)plan

              We can't be in love y/n!

                              Kill him~

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Something was wrong... I thought feeling uncomfortable for some reason as I stared at him.... Was he even.... He was just sanding there ... With a wide smile at his face.... Not moving... But before I could ask.. I din't have time.. To process... As he charged toward me.. pushing me into the void... My eyes widen.. As I fall down to the void... Everything slowly turning black... Last thing 8 saw was his insane smile...
Is this how the way I'm gonna fall down? Heh... This wasn't part of the plan but I guess this is fine I thought and I closed my eyes finally I can rest... Just then I felt something warm like a blanket.it felt good...it feels warm...and cozy.. A voice of a women then spoke

My child I am so sorry that I couldn't save you much sonner and you had to suffer through the hand of fate... But don't worry my child.. You are free form her.... And you will be in a new place were you can be who you are....

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

There sat fresh at the edge of the void where error were pushed....
The skeleton had a wide insane smile at his face... Tears fall down... As he cried... Laughing at what he did....
He couldn't believe himself that he killed ... His first love.... That he cared about....

But he needed to do that he didn't want any distraction... He did not plan to like someone..the skeleton wiped his tears... And quickly moved on still feel ing sad and guilty.... Standing up he grabbed the destroyer clothing.. And open a portal to his home looking one last time.... At the place were he and the destroyer used to hang out....
Before going through...

That's a good boy/girl! ~
That's right we don't need a distraction

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
You hoooooo!!!!
Author chan/kun
Here!! I am so sorry if you find my story cringe.... Especially this chapter... I'm still currently working.. On with my writing skills... Since I never actually had any experience at it.... And also this isn't supposed to happen.. It was different at my head... I was planning something else but yeah... I don't know... Why I didn't stick to the plan... I had.... Before...

I am so sorry.... Terribly sorry... If it's cringe..!! And it sucks....

I don't even know what I'm doing... I was just writing this... Because of boredom and don't take it seriously...but in the end... Some people started reading this.... Like 200 reads already!!! Man.... If future me gonna read this they would differently cringe over this...

(๑'̥̥̥>-<̥̥̥'๑)