The Ends Near

Yn pov :

Its been a few years since I've got reincarnated and meet everyone... I was always at the star sanses hanging out with them but what they dint know is that I'm also friends with the bad sanses honestly I dint care I was more of a neutral person..... Although I never actually cared about this war that they been doing for years now....
But one thing I know is that error is getting even more tired....about this and just wanted to end this already and I already know what he will do one day..... I must stop him before that happens... But then again I keep asking myself why? Am I always thinking about him. And why do I care? I don't want error to fall into the void because... If he did fall that means it's the end.... And that just mean I Wil die also along with them!! But then again there something else.... I can't seem to answer.... Why am I always worried about the destroyer getting hurt...... Like last time when the star sanses and bad sanses fought ink were fighting error..... And error almost fainted by inks attack... He look like he was about to collapse.... It must have been faith..... Cause he seems to have trouble at his magic....
I was hiding at that time enjoying the view.... But then when error got hit... I felt my heart ache and I wanted to crush ink.....

*flash back *
The star sanses and bad sanses are fighting at an au that was half destroyed

I watched and hid behind a tree enjoying my time the star sanses and bad sanses were fighting at an au that error almost destroyed... I sat at the branch making sure that I will prepare myself to teleport when needed... I open a portal and grabbed a bowl of popcorn I could hear people shouting through the portal... the portal then closed and I made myself comfy before eating.... It was like I'm watching a movie or something...

Ink and error were fighting since ink were the only one that can defeat him blue, dust,horror were quite taking it slow I know that those two didn't wanna hurt blue .... Dream killer and nightmare.. Fought....

Everyone were trying to dodge each other's attacks... And one of horror bones hurted blue... Dust stared at horror giving him a sharp glare..
Heh well that something! I thought then look at ink and error

Ink dodge errors strings...
But something were wrong... Error were struggling his own attacks hitting himself....
He seem to in pain like as if something were trying to interfere with his magic.. I stand up worried dropping the popcorn..

Wait why am I worried?
I mean his a friend of mine but then still...i never cared.... About our friendship... Cause that's not part of the plan... Of caring for the destroyer..
I then felt my soal ache and angrer.. towards ink... Error dint had enough time to dodge inks attack and got hit by his paint brush making error hiss at the pain.... He tried to stand up but the paint then turn into strings and tied error up... I then feel like I want to go there and save error and break inks bones bit by bits! But I stayed calm

Before ink can blow another attack towards error... I prepared myself and teleported at the sky falling towards ink....

WHATZZ OUT BROSKKIEES!!!!
I shouted ink then look up his attention only towards me he then jump and catch me bridal style I saw error stand up and open a portal signalling it was time to go and look at me and ink.before going. .... dream and blue were exhausted... Dream shouted at his brother but it was too late the portal closed.....

I look up at ink his eyes changing shapes and color everytime he blinks I then fake smile still pissed of what he did to my belov-.....

THANK YOU!! Inky brahhhh!!!!

Ink nodded his skull and pretty soon we were at the ground... He then put me down... And i dust myself... Blue came running towards me worried... But I could tell that wasn't the only thing that he wanted....