CHAPTER 20

No one pov:

*k-killer? *

"Hoi! Wake up! "

Killer open his eyes to..meet an endless darkness.. He tried to stand but couldn't his body were still numb..
After being chewed and swallowed by the thing... He grunted not wanting to get up... J-just five more minutes boss!
He thought to himself..but then jolted in surprise.. When someone hold him by the arm...his eye's meet a purple dress skeleton smiling down at him..

(W-who are you?)

He said but just realized that he could not talk.. Which he jolted.. And  immediately talk all sort if thing's .. But yep it's confirmed he could no longer talk!... Oh no what should I do!? Where am I?! He thought and the other skeleton patted him at the back and attempt to calm him down.. He look at the skeleton in front of him..
And glared not to touch him.. He didn't know who's this skeleton... And why is there a human in here? Wait..
The!! Heck!? Why is there a lot of sanse's In here!??

"Huh.. Doesn't like to be touch huh?

The human said which made killer growl he hated human's... And he doesn't know why his in a place full of stranger's wait isn't he supposed to be dead? Is this hell? He thought to himself...the other skeleton then moves it's hand's attempting to communicate but too bad killer doesn't know anything about sign language which he thought that he was playing with him..

*killer it's me! Nightmare! *

" it's nightmare your boss! "

The human said which he pause what did they said? He then looked at the the other skeleton.. Ain't no way that's my boss... He looks weak! And soft? He thought still not believing it...

(Flash backs end's)
--------------------------------------------

"Not gonna tell huh?"

He said I only shrugged and smiled.. To my surprise the guy took my shades which reaveled my soul and me.. My parasite body which had made me uncomfortable... I hid myself from the bottom of my host eye not wanting to be seen... This guy is now getting on my nerves... Just what does he want from me?... I thought...

"Just as I thought! Your not a sans! In fact what is that thing on your eye? "

He said which had made me gulp in fear... I can't.. He just can't find out about my true self... Not yet~

"Heh! What ya' meant by dat bruh? "

I said nervously still keeping my cool.. I then felt an aching pain in my ears and soul... Grrrrgg!! Can't they just shut up for once?!! You stupid human once I had enough soul energy and power I swear you will be the first thing that I'm gonna get rid off!! And then after that well.. I will eat everything I could fine.. And then move on to the next multiverse....ahh~ can't wait... Just thinking about it is making my stomach growl... Just a little more.. And I could have as much food and power as I could wish for....

But first I can't take control without any chaos can't we?