(save)the lost soul

No one pov:

Nightmare dodge an attack of the parasite and tried to attack it with one of his tentacles but to no avail he had been quite tried now as well... His attacks now useless... They can't even hurt it's enemy... Also the fact that there's no negativity in the place making him more more weak...
And finally *crack* 
He got hit by the chest.and head.. As he cough blood... Now the parasite smiling widely as it drools....
Lifting nightmare up.... And then open it's mouth widely... Now in the grip of his enemy all nightmare had in his head was his family and his brother
Regret, pain, fear, hatred for himself...
He wanted to see his brother again and go back to the way it was before but looks like he won't be able to...

...

*chewing sounds*

*cracks*
...

*gulp*

I'm still hungry~ that wasn't enough! I need more!!!

...

Nightmare pov:

Everything was complete darkness..
My body now aching in pain...
As I felt how it feels like to be eaten..
Getting my bones crush into pisses..
It's sharp teeth munching on my body.. Well looks like I'm dead now..
I've been consume...amd I couldn't even land a hit on him... How shameful of me... My boys I'm sorry I couldn't... Your boss is too weak... I'm sorry brother...
I thought as a tear came running down at my face.... Just then I heard a voice..

Are you just gonna lay down in there?

I open my eyes and immediately look around I was in a different place my eyes widen at the sight I'm seeing... In front of me were a human.. They were wearing a hospital gown... I couldn't properly see their face since they were all just white.... Like a soul...
And behind here surprised me even more... Countless of different kinds of sanses were behind her.....they smiled at me

As you can see they are the victims of that thing.... But they are now lost....and now dead...And so do I....

I got up. And saw that my hands and my whole body were normal,.
I wasn't covered in goops.. But instead I was wearing my used to be purple outfit,.. I then felt something on my head,... It WAS my crown,.. I tried to spoke to the human but to no avail my voice were gone..

Heh... Save your efforts!...you can no longer talk... Since I don't know.... Why either...

I nodded my skull and an idea pop in my head and I started to communicate by doing sign languages.. I hope they understand..
"Are you perhaps one of the victims?"

Hmm? Yeah... And no... I'm not I'm it's
Soul.... I'm its sprisoner... I shared a body with the parasite... I'm the soul.. And it's my body... But despite that... It still went hungry....as soon as it tasted a single soul.... It became powerful... Until I couldn't have any control....

The only way to get rid of it is to kill it's soul and that soul is me.... I really thought you could do it... But....
You are weaker than I thought....

*hey!! *

"Sigh" now what?.. He has eaten another one... And he might have been after your family now... Such a shame..... Looks like we're all gonna die in here!....

"I don't know what your tallking about... And how did you became the parasite soul anyways? "

Well I..... I.... I can't tell you...

...

I sigh and nodding knowing they won't tell me anyway wait... How did they know my name again? I asked  them... "How did you know my name and who are you? "

I have told I'm it's soul....i had control over that thing since he needs me to survive....as well.. But since the artificial body were getting quite you know uncomfortable for him to live on... So we had to look for a new body to take control to... But the parasite seems to have eaten a soul one of the sanses.... And had taken a liking to it.. And I thought it was just fine,.. But..

...

Soon I have realized that I was slowly losing my control over that thing.. And i-im sorry!

"Why are you crying? "

I killed him! He pushed him!

My eyes twitched as soon as they said that,..they cried in the floor with their knees... Repeating the same words over and over again.., I came over and bend down patting their back an attempt to calm them down.

"Can you tell me the whole details? "

W-well the parasite had found out that I was taking a liking to error.. And since I'm the parasite soul... He had felt the same way too... But he didn't like it.. So he just had to kill him in order to have no weaknes...,

They said looking at me with an apologetic eyes.. I sigh well we can't do anything about now can't we?.. I thought and sigh.. I wonder how's my boys are doi- before I could say anything... Another soul had landed.. And I immediately realized who it was...killer!

(Hi guys sorry for not updating! And sorry if it's short! I will continue don't worry and I had made another book it's a under fell papyrus x reader!
The second chapter hasn't came out yet but I do hope you checked it out!
Anyways thank you for reading! Author out!)

Jane:
Byeee! Hope you have enjoy!