Meeting Fgod! Error

Fresh pov:
I teleport into the anti-void. where error is... I look up and saw blue strings and dolls of every sans au...hanging up in the sky....i stared into the dolls fascinated by it... It was actually adorable..that the destroyer have a hobby knitting dolls..i wonder if he could me teach how to knitt?.. I shrugged off the idea in my head and
... decided to explore the place... when a portal opened up in the sky.. And notice a gliching skeleton falling ... I quickly went and teleport to the skeleton .. And catch him bridal style.Before he could crash into the white ground... I stared at the unconscious error at my arms.. He had scars all over his body... And his skull had a big Crack and his bones were shattered ...and ... ..he looks so beat up... For a sec i felt.. My soul ache...i felt sorry for rhe destroyer.. and rage...to Whoever did this... But i already know who did this... Its her faith... The destroyer were still unconscious in my arms.. Ive just realized that he was quite big....

.i opened a portal to my home...
And went through..the portal closed.. And i was about to get shouted again by an angry and worried furby.. When he looked at the person that is in my arms.. And realize who it was.. The furby quickly went to the kitchen where the emergency kit. Is....i teleported into my room and put error in the bed slowly... The furby came with the emergency kitt and gave it to me... I opened it and begin treating his wounds..i undressed the destroyer.. So i could fix his broken ribs... .. I wiped his face with a clean cloth.. But everytime i wiped his faced more blue tears falls down..i begin bandaging the destroyers.. Broken ribs and wounds... I used a bit of healing magic...so he the pain would lessened ..   I exited the room and put away the kit..

Error pov:
Faith.. Is beating me up again.. It hurts alot my body was crying in pain.. But i didnt let it show her.. I was coughing blood.. While faith just continue.. Kicking me in the chest shattering my bones.. ..breaking my ribs... Great... Onother broken rib faith dont even bother fixing my wounds... YOU!!! IVE TOLD YOU TO DESTROY MORE AUS.. ITS WAY TOO PEACEFUL!!! YOU MUST DO YOUR JOB!! ! ...honestly i dont even care anymore..
.. faith made me summon my gaster blaster... And blast my self... Over and over again.. I was starting to lose unconscious... I was tired of all the multiple attacks.. Faith made me do to myself..... Pretty much faith got bored already and just stared.. disgusted at the sight... ... ... Faith open a potal below me and i fall through it...
I was in the Anti-void... Falling from the sky.. I waited and prepare myself hitting the hard ground... But then i felt someone catch me... I slowly open my eyes it was blury.. I couldn't see whos holding me.. I wanted to scream i hated being touch..bit i was too tired... . I was starting to lose consciousness and the last thing i saw was... A colorfull skeleton staring at me...
..........
...............
............................
I woke up... At the sound of someone shouting...what the punk!!! Fresh!!!! What did you do!!??? I slowly open my eyes... my eyes widen.. I was in..a room... That i dont recognize... I panicked... Wait!! What if the star sanses!!, had kidnap me again???!!! I dont want my family getting hurt so badly like last time..i sit up.. But immediately regrets it. ACkkk!!! I hissed at the pain...i look at my chest there were bandages around my ribcage..... someone healed my ribs.. .. Maybe it was blue? No blue cant do that  infront of ink. ... I look around at my sorroundings.... ! There were a lot of colors.....this room must be inks... Cause it was way too colorfull... But why would ink put me in his room?? Last time he trapped me in the dungeon. And tied me up.... I thought..
.............
Ohhh!!! Your awake!!broskie!! Brahhh!!! .... I was cut off by an unfamiliar skeleton....
..............
Rhe unfamiliar skeleton were wearing a multicolored .hoddie and orange basketball shorts and had  glasses... That says yolo.... This skeleton were rather.......... Colorfull....

I stared at the skeleton infront of me... I haven't seen this skeleton before.. Did ink just made him?... ... I wonder... What his au is?... I look at the skeleton who were slowly approaching me.. I just stay still..not sure what to do.. I couldn't use my magic.. I was too exhausted....i just closed my eyes ready to get hit... But instead i received.. A skeleton trying its best to get rid of my blue tears... For some reason i felt my face burning.. And i feel warm.. I laughed at the skeleton infront of me looking pissed...the skeleton immediately back away after realizing what his doing... And look away embarrassed...

Fresh (yn) pov:

What the punk fresh!!!! What did you do!!??....
Furby were shouting at me again for meeting up with ink and bringing an injured destroyer
.. I was at the floor in my knees... While being shouted by an angry furby... Fresh you do realize what you have just done???
Yes... Im sorry....
Seriously i dont know what to do with you.. *sigh* well i cant stop you can i? Whatever your planning i hope that you wont regret it cause i cant stop you..
I just started at furby... And put on my inocent smile... Planning?? What?? ... Hahahahaha... Oh do not worry furb besides if the universe die i also die... Sooo... All i just gotta do is stop.. Error from killing himself right? Buttt ....i grabbed my shades and purple light were coming out of my eye socket while a purple tentacle were slowly coming out.. .. That wont be fun..
Furby back away alittle bit  looking nervous and uncomfortable ... Ahhh.. Ok anyways you can now go...
............
...............
..............

...........
Ok!!! I will go and check the destroyer now!!! I stand up... And went upstairs making sure my shade is properly put in my face... I entered my room and pretyy much i saw a very confused destroyer lokking around... Ohh!!! Your a wake!!! Broskie!!! Brahhh!!! I said while staring at him... He had  dark circles under his eye sockets.. He must not have a proper sleep in such a long time and there were blue tears flowing down at his face... The destroyer were staring at me.. Looking confused... I slowly approached the destroyer and wipe his tears... With my fingers... But no matter how hard i tried..it wont disappear.... I heard the destroyer laugh at me.. And just realize that i was really close... I immediately back away...  embarrassed...

(eyyyy...... 1139 words... Anyways i hope whoever is reading this enjoyed it..)