shattered dreams, and betrayal..

Fresh pov:

I yawned while going downstairs.. As I heard a loud thud in the living room.. I immediately run to where the sound is and saw dream in the floor crying..
And shifting a lot... He then shouted.im agony.. He look like he was in pain...as I approaches him I saw black goop like nightmares...slowly started making its way in his face...
I tilted my head wondering if thats gonna  happen now.... I picked dream up in bridal style.... And went upstairs.. To put him in bed... I open the door of my room using my magic.. And immediately put dream in the bed...
As he still cried in pain...this is the fifth time this has happened....dream had told me that a being name shattered were always disturbing him..giving him nightmares and making him feel all those negative emotions... That he had hated... And UNESSESARY for a guardian of positivity to feel..... Hmm its seem that dream might be on the edge of eating those apples... I thought oh well that's fun... I smirked.... It's working now all I had to do is wait... And get his trust...

Ackkk!!!
I shouted when suddenly I felt a massive pain going through my body it feel like I was on fire... I fell to the ground...as I slowly lose my consciousness... My vision then went black.. And suddenly the pain stop... I look around I was in a very unfamiliar place...actually it was all black in here...i put my hands at my pockets... And whistle... Hmm it seems like I was invited...by someone...as I look around I heard a voice... That was rather dep and rough... I turn around and saw dream... But he look a lot like nightmare covered in black goop... As black tentacles moving around his back.... Oh hi there broski!and may I ask what you bros doing here? I said and asked .. His smile then widen... And had a look of surprise..... You are not scared of me! In fact I don't feel any emotions in you? Who are you.... And what do you think your doing?
I tilted my head confused what he meant... His smile then dropped.. And immediately grab me with his tentacles... Gripping me tightly.. As he made me look in his eyes...
You~ just what are you planning... I had been watching you from afar..watching your movement and your dreams...your past..
I know that you had killed him..i know that you killed them all...

I fake frowned as he said those words... And put on a fake expression.. Of fear... Which made him even more pissed gripping me even more stronger... Will you cut that already!!!? I know that your just faking it!!
I smiled it's seems that he was the one that has been spying over me... These past few days..or years everytime I spent some time with the star sanses I would always feel that I was being watch....actually i thought I was just being paranoid but it seems like the feeling of being watched became even more stronger when dreams near me.... So he must be the one...
I don't know what you are talking about broski im just an Innocent skeleton~ I said in a dark tone...his slowly came back but even more insane then before...
And what do you mean I had kill them all? I asked putting on a fake confusion in my face... But couldn't seem to hold my innocent smile~

Your the one that killed them haven't you?

Hmmm I don't know what you are talking about...

Flashback when the
Bad sanses is in their base
Still alive
...or 𝙉𝙊𝙏

Nightmares pov:

I sat on my office chair.. As I read a book... Enjoying my peace...
Happy that the boys is quite quiet today.... Just then I heard a knock on my office door... Great just when I was enjoying my peace.... I   growled.... Not happy at all... That I have been disturbed... But just sigh.. And got off... Puttingthe book  in my table... As I teleported in front of the door... As I was about to open it I heard gigling.. Behind the door.. And horror and dust...whispers...
Do ya think it will work?
..
Shhh just shut up dust!
.. ..
I frowned what they re planning again.. With that I open the door aggressively making the two jolted in surprise and fear....
Just what are you two planning I swear I will k-
I didn't have time to even finished my sentence when a bucket of cold water splash on top of me... As I stared at the two.... While they giggled and couldn't hold their laughters...
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha oh my god!!! He actually fell for it!!!!
The two laugh while I just stared at them not planning to move and do anything but just let them take their time as I blink...dust then look at horror confused