ADIOS!!

Yn pov:

Arggggggggggg!!!!! My head hurts!!! I don't know what to doooooo!!! I'm currently inside a cell right now all tied up and a collar at my neck to prevent me from using my magic great just great!!!! I thougt well you wanna know what happened? It started a few Hours ago at the meeting room....

*few hour ago*

Fell raised his hand and said
Are cha like dat flipping destroyer or some thin? Arrg will cha stop doing that!!??

I laughed and said nope! At his face...
I think? I dunno either?
I said and they all look at  ink  nodding their heads.. They all the look at me....

I raised my nonexistent eye brow.. Confused what they were planning.... My shade had questione marks... And they all look surprised by that but just ignore it they all then handcuffed me and put a collar at my neck....

Blue look at me confused why I wasn't fighting.. Instead I was just chill and dint panicked..... Aww man I'm caught yayyyyy I said loudly and fell look annoyed.... Before grinning....
Ya won't have dat attitude for long!
Fell said they then drag me to a hallway.... Some of the papyrus and other sanses went home through a portal.... Some stayed to keep an eye...

I was put at a cell in the most not very gentle way.... Blue look at me sorry at his eyes... I just smiled at him the others then tied me up with a metal chain....with both my arms at the back

But some  stayed keeping an eyes on me which is fell and another sans who's quite rather tall and had a scrar at his face.... He look rather you know....... sexy? (it's gaster sans 🙂)

*flash back ends *

So pretty much that what happened great..... I was soo bored out of my mind that I'd decided to talk to the tall one....

Ehmm!! So uhh broskie what cha boys gonna to me???

I said he then tried to sya something but was cut off by fell

What else? Turture yor *cencored* afcourse!! *growls* will chu dunkning stop that already? It getting annoyin!!!

Nope! Beside I can't help it even if I wanted to..... I said and he look away...

Can you broskie ask ya a question?? I said and fell scoff while the tall one nodded....

Well ya see I've been wonderin!! Are ya guys doggies before? *dramatic gasp *did you brosips died and got reincarnated as a skeleton or sometin?

Fell coughed and growling towards me before realizing he growled again the tall one then laughed at fell..... Fell look pissed...because I started laughing too...

Fudge!!!!! STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

fell said while grabbing G in his shirt....but we all just laughed especially the fact that fell is struggling to pushed him since he was rather small....

We countinue laughing at fell then we heard ink... We all look at him fell put down his hand far away from  G

Ummm what's going on? Here?

Oh hi broskiee!!!!

Ughhh who told ya to speak!!?

Fell said I scoff and Gsans giggled..
Ink blink a few times blue then came behind ink with that yellow skeleton confused at what's going on....

Okay that's enough... Fell G will you kindly leave? I'm just gonna have a little talk to fresh! Ink said fell then ask him a question..

Aren'tya gonna torturre him?

Noo we aren't but we're just gonna keep him here until he tell us the questions that were gonna ask him

Fell nodded his head understanding but still a bit pissed...thatbhe ownt see me suffer....

Just then ink was about to ask me a portal open and familiar strings wrap ink and his friends....they all struggle but to no avail... Error than walk out of the portal and untie me....before  Wrapping his strings all over me....

ERROR!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!! ink shouted but error just ignore him and look at me.... Before going through the portal with me behind him still wrap in his strings...

...

Thank you broskie!!! You really saved me there!!

Erro nodded his head the portal then  closed and we were in the anti void error unwrap his strings and look at me before hitting me at the forhead with his fingers making a sound...

It echo through my head and I look at him confused...

What!! Was Dat for!!???

Tsk!

I tilted my head still confused... He look at me and sigh he then open a portal at my house and furby went through it he then saw me and came running at me worried...

FRESH!!!!! I was soo worried did they hurt you!!??

I picked him up and hug him
Worry not they dint! I said and furby calm down a bit

I the look at error he was holding a puppet doll.... Wait is that me? I said error nodded..his skull... And putting it at his pocket..... I stared at him why he dint just put it up were the other dolls are?

I snapped myself and said
Uhmmmm sooo the movie night is still gonna get continue right??

Error look at me and put his finger at his chin before nodding....

I GuEsS soO!

I smiled happy that it will get continued as I smiled error stared at me eyeing me up and down....
For some odd reason my face burn..he then walk toward me and lean at my face our faces one inch apart I gulped and stay back a little furby still in my arm... Not caring what is happening...
Oh my his so close! W-what h-his g-gonna d-do? Just then  error snapped me back to reality...

YoUr nOt hUrT?

Oh.... Ohhhhhh!! So that's why!!!! I thought.... still did I expect something else?

Uhmmm yes?

ThAts gOoD let's gO!

I nodded my head and he opened a portal to my house and we went right in