Explanation

Author pov:

Its been a few days since error and fresh had meet at first it was rather awkward between the two

Fresh would then visit error every 2 days in a week and then soon it became days they would spend their time error teaching fresh how to knit..

They would sometimes get into a fight because of fresh annoying error by trying to touch him or ask unnecessary questions and .. Error would rage and grab him with his strings but to no avail... The annoying one would just dodged it while wearing a grin everytime he missed

They would always fight but soon then calm down and watch errors favorite movie and enjoy each others company they felt safe everytime the other one is near

Soon the two develop fellings for each other.. Fellings that they did not understand.... And would ignore ...

Fresh pov:

Today me and error is having a movie night at least that what furby called it? Furby helped me prepare for the things that might be needed. For our movie night... I look at the clock and preety soon error will arrive in 15 minutes he said that he might be late because of fate pestering him to destroy more because of ink making some unnecessary aus..

I shrugged my shoulders and prepared the pop corn for the movie night and furby helping by placing some pillows and blankets at the living room where we will place.. It took a while for error to agree and come to my house... He still seem quite wary of me... Since after all I haven't told him why I was here in the first place and not having my own au.. That was created by ink.. Despite him begging for me to tell him.... Wait no he didn't begg actually he just well tried to attack me and forced me to tell him but he gave up a long time ago cause he got bored of waiting for me to speak up....

Hmmm.. I wonder what kind of movie would error like to watch? Probably undernovela again he seems to like that stuff.... I thought and smiled... To day is gonna be the best first movie night with my "first friends" hmmm that's quite weird to say the least... That me having friends I never had any friends because of my parents locking me in one place scared and embarrassed that their daughter had some mental issues... Despite my relatives bargging my mother with questions why they didnt just brought me to a therapy or other specialist that could help me.. But no my parents ignored them and would always change the subject... And beside my relatives never actually cared....they just well wanted some new things to gossip around.... This did not made my mother happy at all

I

hear the corn popping... And turn it off... I then grab it with a warm thick glove? Huh forgot the name...🙂
I then decided to go and help furby you know his a little guy there might be some things that he can't carry... I giggled thinking about furby probably covered by a mountain of pillows just then as I was to step out to the kitchen and greet  furby when a portal open beneath me and I fall down last thing I heard were furby shouting my name.....

.....
.....

AWW! I shouted and rub my nonexistent butt hissing at the pain... I then look up to see ink standing infornt of me his arm crossed and tapping his fingers to his arm...
Then I saw a lot of skeletons who look a lot like error and ink one approach me with a very worried look the skeleton were wearing a blue bandana at his neck and some pair of matching blue gloves and boots he then wore an armor and a gray shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts....

OH MY ASGORE!! I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT ARE YOU OKAY??!!!

Why was he apologizing? Was he the one that put me here? I thought and was about to ask when another skeleton speak up with Avery rude manner his voice were rather deep... Hes teeth were sharp and had one golden tooth and wore a very fluffy black winter jacket and.... man all I gotta say is that this skeleton look edgy...