14. The Nightstand.

⚠️Warning⚠️
this chapter contains
🍋lemon🍋

Kinks: femdom, mommy kink, praise, bondage, thigh-riding, and fingering

Rory lay stunned on the floor, only stirring when the sound of running water could be heard from the bathroom. He gingerly stood up from where he had fallen, wincing in discomfort. He untangled the blankets from around himself and tried to put his mortifying interactions with Madeline out of his mind. He wasn't sure why he cared so much about making a fool of himself in front of the woman who kidnapped him, but for whatever reason, he did care. 

He crawled back onto the cloud-soft bed, intending to hide under the blankets in his shame and never emerge, but before he could fully cocoon himself in the covers the nightstand's drawer caught his eye. It was left slightly open, only fanning his curiosity about what was inside. 

I-I shouldn't, he thought as his hand reached out towards the drawer as though it had a mind of its own.

He gripped the handle, only managing to hold himself back for a moment before his curiosity overwhelmed him. He pulled it open, squeezing one eye closed in anticipation. 

"Oh, is that it?" He let out a small disappointed breath as he looked into the drawer and saw it was filled with only a few paperback books. 

A little disappointed that it wasn't something more scandalous, he reached in and pulled out one. The cover art depicted a woman with shoulder-length brown hair in a pants-suit with her back towards the viewer, and in front of her, a naked man was tied down with a gag in his mouth. The title read, "Erotic Conquests: by A. G. Marcelle."

Rory swallowed hard, his cheeks turning crimson as his stomach jolted in surprise. His green eyes were glued to the cover despite its graphic illustration. 

It-it's actually something naughty, he thought, not sure if he should feel surprised or embarrassed. Who would have guessed?

I should put this back, he hesitated as his hand reached back towards the drawer, but reading a little bit of it first won't hurt right? He consoled himself as his curiosity about the content of the erotic book got the best of him.

Settling back into bed, he pulled the book close and opened it to a random page, biting his lip in anticipation. 

"Mommy! Mommy please!" He begged from his place kneeling on the floor, his round eyes pleading. "I wanna touch you!" he struggled against the handcuffs restraining his hands behind his back, his slender body glistening with a fine layer of sweat and his cock straining against his boxers that now felt far too tight. 

"Not yet baby," she scolded him in a condescendingly sweet voice, reaching down to stroke the side of his face. "You need to earn it." 

"H-How?" He leaned into her touch, desperate for even the slightest bit of physical contact. 

"Why don't you put on a little show for me, yeah?" she asked as she leaned back into her seat on the couch and patted her thigh invitingly. 

"Like this?" He asked uncertainly as he perched himself on her lap and began to arch his back and seductively move his hips. 

"I was thinking more like this," she gripped his hips and moved them in a slow and deliberate motion. 

A moan slipped out of his lips as he began to go along with her movements, riding her thigh. 

Once he got the movement down she took her hands away and he let out a whine of disappointment, but he continued to grind against her, his cock desperate for more stimulation.