15. Chocolate Truffles.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter contains
🟢lime🟢
(can you believe there's no lime emoji?!)

Don't freak out, don't freak out! He thought, swallowing hard as he got out of bed and shuffled towards the door, praying that his boner couldn't be seen through his sweatpants. Oh god, I hope she can't see anything, his face heated up as he cast his gaze toward his toes to hide his overwhelming embarrassment. 

To his dismay, even though he had put the book down, the erotic images it had described kept floating through his mind. I don't know why I'm reacting like this, I'm just a normal guy there's no way I'm into stuff like that… His face and neck burned, and despite the story, he told himself it didn't change the reaction he had to what he had read. 

Madeline silently gestured for him to follow her downstairs, with the same pleased smile on her lips. 

And I definitely don't want to do anything like that with Madeline, his stomach twisted and his heart skipped a beat, his green eyes fixated on the movement of her glove-covered hands. Even if she is really pretty. I bet she could work wonders with those long fingers- stop! He scolded himself, shaking his head to clear away the images of her doing all sorts of erotic things to him. 

The images persisted as they entered the kitchen, becoming lewder than before as he suddenly pictured her taking him over the kitchen counter. Stop stop stop! He subconsciously began to bite his fingernails, Don't think about that! She kidnapped you, remember? 

"Here Rory, put these on," Madeline took a matching pair of disposable gloves out of a box on the counter and handed them to him.

"M-Me?" He jumped, startled out of his fantasies. "But w-why?" he asked, looking down at the gloves in confusion as he tried to understand what role they would play in his lewd fantasy.

"Because we're making truffles," She answered with a smile that made his heart jump about in his chest, gesturing to a large tray filled with ganache. "I thought it would be fun, and you have a sweet tooth right?" 

"Y-Yeah, I do like chocolate…" he answered as he pulled on his gloves, trying to ignore the sinking of his spirits. Stop it! Don't feel disappointed! You love chocolate, and wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by your captor! He scolded himself sternly as he pulled on the gloves. 

"You roll it between your palms like this, be careful not to hold it too long or it will melt," Madeline demonstrated by scooping up a ball of chocolate with her fingers and rolling it between her palms. "Then you dip it in the cocoa powder, ok?" she rolled it in the chocolatey powder before placing it in a candy wrapper. 

"y-yeah," Rory stammered, nervously following her lead. Breathe in, breathe out. Don't think about anything dirty, just focus on the chocolate. He squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to get his mind out of the gutter. 

"Oh n-no!" his eyes snapped open as he noticed the warmth of his hands was melting the chocolate, and it was dripping off of his gloves onto the counter. "I-I'm sorry I made a mess! I-I'll do better next time, I-" 

"Don't worry, it's part of the learning process," She interrupted his apologetic tirade, pealing the gloves off his hands and discarding them in the trash along with hers. "Let's get you cleaned up," taking a wet cloth from the sink, she carefully wiped the remnants of chocolate from his wrists and then the drops that had gotten on the counter. 

Noticing that she had also got some on her fingers, she slipped them into her mouth and licked them clean, letting out a quiet hum of satisfaction. 

God, I wish that was my tongue- Rory's face heated up as he watched her tongue move around the slender digits of her fingers. Stop it, stop being such a perv! He scolded himself, but he was still unable to pull his eyes away. 

"There, all clean," she removed her fingers from her mouth, a small strand of spit connecting them to her lips. "Ready to try again?" She asked as she offered him a new pair of gloves with an encouraging smile. 

"Yeah, I just need to use the restroom first," He answered, his whole face as red as a cherry. 

Before she could even give a proper response he had scurried off to the restroom, slamming the door in his haste. He pressed his back against the cool tile wall, slowly sliding down it as he struggled against the heat searing through him. 

I-I can't take this anymore! I can't think straight! He practically tore through his clothes to get to the part that longed to be touched so badly it hurt. 

"Ahh God-" He couldn't help the cry that left his lips when he began running his hand up his hard shaft, but he quickly clapped his hand to his mouth to stifle his cries. I have to be quiet, I can't let Madeline hear me. His heart jumped in his chest at the thought, even through the haze of pleasure washing over him. 

If she did she'd come in to check on me and-and- he bit his lip, unconsciously moving his hand faster as thoughts of her walking in on him and doing whatever lewd things she pleased to him filled his mind. 

"Mmmm-" a high-pitched wine slipped through his fingers as he closed his eyes, picturing that it was her hands stroking him instead of his. Why is that so hot!? Fuck! Her hands would feel amazing!

He felt himself throb as pre-cum began to spill down his hard shaft. Everything felt so hot, he couldn't think anymore. I-I wish she was touching me! I want her! I need her! I lo- 

"Oh-Oh God-" he moaned, his hand falling away from his mouth as he came. He thrusted mindlessly into his hand, chasing the momentary bliss as cum shot out of his tip, coating his hand and flinging a few white drops onto his stomach. 

His movements finally stuttered to a stop as he lay panting on the bathroom floor, slowly coming down from his high. What the heck was I thinking?! He questioned, his face heating up in shame and embarrassment as realized the kind of thoughts he had about his abductor. Whatever at least it's gone back down now. He cleaned himself off letting out a sigh of relief that none of his clothes had any evidence of his previous activity. 

He slowly stood, pulling his clothes back on with trembling fingers and splashing cold water on his face from the sink to make his flush disappear. Shit, I can't stop my legs from shaking, He thought as he exited the bathroom on jelly-like legs that felt as though they may give out beneath him with every step. I hope she doesn't notice. He bit his lip anxiously as he re-entered the kitchen. 

"Rory! You have to try one of these, they're delicious!" Madeline exclaimed as soon as she noticed his arrival, hurrying over with a truffle cradled in her hands. "Say ah," she instructed as she held it out. 

Still in a daze he silently obeyed, allowing her to feed him the sweet. Rich chocolaty goodness erupted in his mouth, but the flavor in his mouth paled in comparison to the erratic beating of his heart. Why-why is my heart still beating like crazy?! Why?! He questioned, tears of confusion filling his eyes from the way she made him feel. 

"Is something wrong?!" Her face contorted into a look of concern as soon as she saw the shiny droplets on his cheeks. "Why are you crying? Does it taste bad?" 

He shook his head, the chocolate tasted amazing. Swallowing, he asked in a tiny voice, "Can I have a hug?" He opened his arms hopefully, looking up at her with glossy green eyes. 

"Of course Rory," She murmured, instantly enveloping him in her arms. "You can have all the hugs you want," she held him close, kissing his blonde locks affectionately. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? He questioned, tears continuing to stream down his face as he melted into the warmth of feeling her arms cradling him tightly, his heart still beating far too fast. Why do I want her to hold me? Why do I want to be close to her like this? Why do I feel so safe?

A/N

Looks like Rory is a horny boy... In denial about his kinks and his growing feelings for Madeline.

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~