Chapter 15 - Let's Work Together

"James! Command Aster to get off the wall and lure the Yeti to the other end of the room near the exit!" Mark shouted with a surprising authority, very far from his timid and reserved personality

"What? Are you insane! Are you trying to get my Arach killed?" James complained keeping his focus on the current condition of Aster who is now being harassed by the Yeti. Aster can barely hold the wall with the Yeti's continuous smashing.

"Just trust me! Aster is fast enough to outrun him! We'll stop him before he reaches you. Promise! Lyra have Avery follow Frost!" Mark seemed calm in spite of the difficulty they were facing. He keeps looking around, to the hanging baskets, to the Yeti and to their three Demons.

"Jeez! Alright! Alright!" James having no other choice had his Arach finally run down the wall and into the floor. He made Aster keep on shooting webs toward the Yeti's face as the Yeti chase it and destroy the webs.

Frost on the other hand ran around to face the back of the Yeti then Avery followed after it with the command of Lyra.

"Lyra try to hold its hands!" With Mark's command, Lyra made Avery extend its arms and wrap them both on the Yeti's wrist. The Yeti however, is so strong that it is able to destroy the Ent's branches with ease and again block the webs that Aster is shooting.

"What a weakling! Hey Mark! Are you sure of what you're doing? That idiot's Ent can't hold the Yeti!" James now shouted in anger and stress.

During the interval however when the Yeti destroyed Avery's branches, Frost was able to sneak at the back of the Yeti and cut a deep wound slightly above its right heel. The demon groaned in pain and tried to kick Frost but Frost is fast enough to evade the kick.

Lyra was about to answer back at James but seeing what Frost done, she just focused her attention on Mark.

"Ok what next?" Lyra asked calmly but can't hide her disappointment with James' comment of her Ent.

"One more, try to hold its arms again! James just continue shooting the webs! He would no longer leave that spot!" Lyra again commanded Avery to strangle the Yeti's arms. This time, it is able to hold it a few seconds longer giving Frost a time to yet again sneak and cut a deep wound on the upper part of the Yeti's left heel.

"Now strangle its waist!" The Yeti was able to move a few feet forward and was about to reach Aster with a stomp but Avery was able to stop it by strangling its waist. Aster moved forward and continued shooting webs at the Yeti.

Frost cut random parts of the Yeti's feet at timed intervals as the Yeti tries to block the webs of Aster and kick Frost who attacks its feet and retreats to prevent itself from being hit with the Yeti's powerful kick.

It tried to move forward and destroy Avery's branches but the pain it feels at its feet prevents it from having enough force to move forward.

James is now silent, keenly watching the battle and seems to be satisfied enough of their progress. He kept on ordering his Arach to continuously shoot webs at it, hoping that at least a web would pass through with the help of Avery and Frost's distraction.

"Now Lyra pull the Yeti backwards!" With the Yeti's feet severely wounded, Avery's pull made the Yeti fall backwards with ease. James commanded Aster to climb the wall and continue shooting the Yeti.

Frost jumped and kicked the Yeti on its stomach. The Yeti tried to punch Frost to send it away but Frost was able to evade the punch.

With that interval, Aster was finally able to make a web reach the Yeti's face. The Yeti finally fell to the ground and tried to remove the web that covered his face. The Arach shot more webs covering the hands of the Yeti as well and still more webs to finally pin the Yeti's hands to its face.