Demonology

Hi guys!

To update you of the variety of demons I've used here, and also for those who haven't read Taran Matharu's book yet, here's a detailed description of the demons for you guys to be able to imagine them more clearly.

The list will be updated every now and then.

¤¤¤000¤¤¤

Arach - Is an enormous black spider, with a body as large as a human head and spindly legs. It had a cluster of beady eyes set in the center of its forehead and a swollen body peppered with stiff brown hairs. It has mandibles that serve as its mouth. (From Tharan Matharu's Summoner: Origins Chp 13) It shoots sticky threads, almost same as a spider's web but a lot thicker and more sticky. It also has the ability to inject a stinger at its prey.

First Mention: Chapter 12 but was first described at Chapter 3.
Owner: James Santos
Level: 5

Basilisk - A demon with the head of a rooster then body of an overgrown chameleon. It can spit an acidic fluid to defend itself from its foes.

First Mention: Chapter 21
Owner: Jerrell Ragsac
Level: 4

Centycore - It has the head of a great black bear, body and tail of a lion with black fur and limbs of a horse. It has two white majestic antlers, each branches into ten pointed horns. It has a very powerful bite that can grind stones like nuts. It's sometimes uses its antlers as defense and can severely wound larger opponents.

First Mention: Chapter 19
Owner: Shyra Yago
Level: 10

Cerberus - It resembles an oversized dog with three heads, and tail of a serpent. Its three heads all have biting powers similar to a wolf but mostly prefers to breathe fire to its opponent.

First Mention: Chapter 15
Owner: May Santos
Level: 8

Cherufe - This demon resembles a bipedal demon with head of a snake, a body similar to that of a komodo dragon, arms and legs similar to a gorilla and two great horns, similar to a gazelle's. It's whole body is covered in scales that is similar to a blazing hot, solid magma. Tongues of flame are visible on its joints but can also spread to its whole body at will. Weak demons can be consumed by the mere heat of its body. It fights like a barbaric pugilist, using its fists mostly in battle.

First Mention: Chapter 28
Owner: Page Anson
Level: 10

Ent - It is similar to an old oak tree that has grown wooden hands and feet. It can grow as large as an old tree and has a very long life span of more than a century. They are mostly peaceful in nature but if agitated, they can elongate their arms to strangle or stab their foe. It can form barriers through its roots and arms to protect itself and others as well.

First Mention: Chapter 12
Owner: Lyra Oppus
Level: 6

Fafnir - It resembles a serpent like chinese dragon with scales of a snake. It has fangs similar to a snake that can inject poison to it's foe. It doesn't have wings but is able to hover in the air using some gliding technique to make the air carry it upward and where it wills. It breathes a fog of poison that can be deadly when one is exposed in it for too long

First Mention: Chapter 22
Owner: Randall Laquian
Level: 9

Faun - It has a head and legs of a goat, then body and arms of a man, fully covered in white goat's fur. It has random spots from all over its body and two short horns on its head. It usually fight like a kickboxer, mostly utilizinh its legs in battle with it's hands merely for defense