Seven Years Later

Andrea's POV-

"Look, Annie!" Drago said as he threw a piece of paper at me.

I caught it and raised an eyebrow. "They gave me a second name?" I asked as I saw in big bold letters, Andrea Shadow, on the top of the paper.

"Not that." Drago said. "Look at the bottom."

"Wanted for 400 jewel." I read aloud.

"Exactly!" Drago said. "You're wanted! Annie!"

"But why? What have I done wrong?" I asked.

"Taking food and stuff from stores without paying jewel. Apparently." Drago said. "It's called stealing."

"Oh." I said with a nod.

I still, even after seven years, don't have a grasp on every little thing of the world. My dad never told me any of this stuff. So I thought that it wasn't important. Drago has been catching on a little quicker then me. I guess it's easier considering he can fly around and listen in on conversations. I, on the other hand, am just way to shy. I can barely talk to other people. Sense they're all taller and smarter then me.

"Come on. We should head back to the camp." Drago said and snatched the poster and threw it into the breeze. "I need to tell you what I heard."

Oh no. His voice got serious. This can't be good.

I nodded and pulled my black cloak around myself and pulled the hood over my face. I ran down the worn path that I had made throughout seven years of going down the same way. I might have to cover it up if I was wanted. I rushed to the campsite and suddenly fell through a hole. I screamed in surprise as I hit the bottom of the hole with a loud thump.

"Andrea!!" Drago said as he flew above the hole.

"Where'd the hole come from?" He asked.
I shrugged as I stood back up and wobbled a little.

"Are you hurt?" Drago asked as he flew down slowly.

I shook my head. "My backside is killing me, I have a couple a scrapes here and there. But I'm fine."

Drago nodded. "Okay. Hold on. I'll pull you out."

I nodded and closed my eyes as I was lifted off the ground. "So, what do you think we should do about this hole?" I asked.

"May be cover it up?" Drago said.

"No. It was obviously a well placed trap meant for me." I said. "Wonder if I'm already being hunted."

"Already? People must really be desperate for jewel then." Drago said as he set me down on the other side of the hole.

I nodded and brushed the dirt off my clothes. "Think it's the big guys? The council or whatever they call themselves?"

Drago nodded as he folded his wings. "Could be. But it's not really like them to set a trap and just leave it with no one to watch it."

"Yeah." I nodded. I stretched and ducked into the tent that was made out of a couple of blankets we "stole."

"So." I said as I got comfy. "What did you need to tell me?"

"Okay." Drago said as he flew in. "You know Tenrou Island right?"

I nodded. "The island we were on."

"The wizards who were on there, they're back." Drago said.

"Back? What do you mean?"

"They didn't die. They were frozen in time and now they're out of the spell they were in and have returned to they're guild."

"That's great!" I smiled. "Right?"

"Yes. It depends on how you look at it." Drago answered as he dub through his bag. "There's the Grand Magic Games coming up, but people are saying it might be canceled. And I can bet you that their going to be participating."

"Oh. Why's that important?" I asked, not knowing where he was going with his train of thought.

"Because. You should go see them." Drago said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." Drago said.

"Chain Magic!" Someone suddenly yelled outside.