Trouble

Rogue's POV

I followed Frosch through the streets and my eyes widened slightly a my nose picked up. "Smoke?" I said.

I looked up to see a thick cloud of smoke soaring up from the direction of the guild hall.

"No way!" Samantha said from beside me. She moved her white hair out of her face and sighed.

"What's that?"

I looked down at Andrea as she starred at the smoke.

"That's our guild hall. Where we were going." I said.

"Hurry, Rogue." Frosch said. "Sting and Lector are still in there."

"What? Why didn't they get out?" Samantha said as she sped up.

"The room collapsed after they saved Sabrina." Frosch said with a sniff.

"Oh. Poor girl." Samantha said.

Sabrina and Samantha are sisters, with Samamtha being older by five years. Other then the age and height differences, the two were exactly alike.

"Who's Sabrina?" Andrea asked.

"My little sister." Samantha said.

"You have a sister?" Andrea smiled up at her over her shoulder.

Samantha nodded. "Yes." She replied, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Why don't you see if you can teleport closer. Not inside though." I said. I didn't want to risk her getting hurt.

Samantha nodded before her body turned to mist and she disappeared.

I looked down at Andrea and was actually kind of surprised that she had kept up with us for this long. I looked over at her cat friend, Drago. As soon as I heard his name, sadly, I imagined a dragon costume on him. Just like the frog costume on Frosch. I think I might, maybe, just maybe, be reading to much. Like Sting said. I wondered if Sting was okay.

"What does Sting look like?" Andrea asked.

I looked at her. "Um..." That was a sudden question I was not prepared to answer.

"Fro has a picture." Frosch said and pulled a photo out of his hood.

Andrea looked at it and nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

"Why did you need it?" I asked.

"Just for refrence." She said simply.

"Okay." I said.

"Drago." Andrea said.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as I looked up at the building. Just have to climb up the hill. Then we were there. And to make things even more difficult, there was at least fifty people crowding around to see.

"See ya, Rogue." Andrea said.

I looked up in surprise to see, she had wings.

"Drago is going to fly me above the crowd. I'll go to that open window right above the door with your friends. Be ready to catch them if they're unconcious."

I blinked a few times then nodded. "Okay."

Andrea nodded back as she seemed to fly away in the blink of an eye.

Sting won't expect her to come. I smiled to myself as I pushed through thr crowd.
"Hey! Sabertooth wizard coming through!" I said as people stood in front of me, not even seeing me. I sighed and continued my way through the crowd.

Unknown's POV

I smiled and stood on the top of a nearby building and looked out at the beautifully burning guild hall. The place was so flamable. To easy, begging to be burned. The young master and his cat are lucky to just be unconsious. But not for long.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my fire wizard casting his spell. That's the reason why I brought him along. His fire magic was wonderful, in my opinion.

"Are you ready, Carry?" I said softly.

The wizard nodded with a grin before disappearing. The teleporter behind him took him closer to the burning building.
"Poison and your shadow flames?" I nodded. "Clever."

Carry nodded. "It was a pleasure."

I nodded. "It was. Master will be pleased."

Sting's POV

I held my head as I looked around. I thought flames didn't hurt this much. I also thought that no one would attack our guild hall. But I was wrong both times.

"Lector." I said. My throat was dry so all that seemed to come out was a soft croak. And I could barely hear it over the roar of the fire.

Samantha would've killed me if I had let Sabrina get hurt in the fire. So, maybe this was better. I had a better chance at surviving. Right?

I tried to get up and found it nearly impossible from the burning board on my legs. Why couldn't I just magic my way out? I couldn't use magic. Which was weird. I hope Rogue found Frosch and was told.